+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill. Please advise me about how to add my spouse to my PR (Express Entry) application.

I have emailed the London office about it and they have not got back to me about it.

do i need to create a separate application for her online and then attach it to my application?

please guide. Thanks
Dear Bill! your remarks are awaited.

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Hi @BillHyatt - I was just going through these forums and your posts are very insightful, so thank you!

I recently received my GCMS notes and everything looks in order, except for settlement funds, where the analyst has marked 'Review Required'. I showed my bank balance (covers 80% of the required amount, this includes gift deeds from my parents and car sale deed) and gratuity fund details (covers the rest of the 20%, which I am entitled to receiving after I leave my current job).

From your experience seeing other cases, is this normal? Do you know whether CIC accepts gratuity funds?

My AOR was Oct 12, 2017 and my file is currently in queue at the London office waiting for an officer review.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Bill! your remarks are awaited.
You can PM me your queries in case I skip some questions here.

You can raise a CSE via Web form and in addition, you should write an email to London Visa Office with subject Re: Change in Information (Urgent) and hopefully, LVO will get back to you in few days if not in few hours.

No need for a separate application. I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt - I was just going through these forums and your posts are very insightful, so thank you!

I recently received my GCMS notes and everything looks in order, except for settlement funds, where the analyst has marked 'Review Required'. I showed my bank balance (covers 80% of the required amount, this includes gift deeds from my parents and car sale deed) and gratuity fund details (covers the rest of the 20%, which I am entitled to receiving after I leave my current job).

From your experience seeing other cases, is this normal? Do you know whether CIC accepts gratuity funds?

My AOR was Oct 12, 2017 and my file is currently in queue at the London office waiting for an officer review.
IRCC has made some changes in the previous months. Now, most of the applications go to Local Visa Office without getting Eligibility Pass in CIO. Therefore, Work (A40 Misrepresentation) and Funds are referred to Local Visa Office for a final review.

So, in your case, this is absolutely normal. Good Luck.

Feb 16, 2018
Hi
Hi Seniors,
I am new here and writing to seek some guidance on my situation.
I have submitted my e-APR recently. In one of my previous visit visa application to CIC, back in 2012, I have mentioned my job title of that time (Programme Officer), which later on changed to (Programme Coordinator) in the same organization. This change of title was made due to some procedural/compliance requirement of my organization and has nothing to do with promotion/up-gradation. My grade, salary and job description remained the same. For this job duration, the organization issued me experience letter with the new job title "Programme Coordinator", for the entire duration (2011 - 2013), which I provided with my current e-APR. Now, in my e-APR, I have mentioned that back in 2012, I was working as 'Programme Coordinator', which is a contradiction to the information provided in the previous visit visa application where I mentioned my job title as 'Programme Officer'. I haven't mentioned this in LOE either. What should I do now? Wondering if there is a way I can communicate this to the CIC at this stage? Thanks for your insights in advance!
Hi @BillHyatt, if you could please advise on my situation. Thanks!

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
London Visa Office is full of pending files with very few Human Resource that leads to Backlogs. IRCC is cutting down its staff throughout the world which leads to backlogs in Local Visa Offices.

They are currently processing applications each day from previous batches and next batch is expected to start from 21st or 22nd February.
Really looking forward for this today and tomorrow :) i hope your prediction comes true...

Reactions: maplewinn

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Bill!

I got an ADR for:

1. Spouse Processing Fee
2. PA's Police Certificate
3. Schedule A
4. Height, Eye Color & Mother Tongue,
5. Additional Family Information
6. Passport Page
7. Marriage Certificate
8. Travel History Form

I submitted all the documents on the same day.

What do you suggest happening next dear Bill!

I will appreciate your reply as always.

Thanks a lot.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi

Hi @BillHyatt, if you could please advise on my situation. Thanks!
No need to worry as long as you have submitted supporting evidence it will be sufficient. You should only contact them if they themselves ask you for a clarification. By IRCC Rules they cannot reject your application due to this fact on the grounds of Misrepresentation without giving you an opportunity to defend.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill!

I got an ADR for:

1. Spouse Processing Fee
2. PA's Police Certificate
3. Schedule A
4. Height, Eye Color & Mother Tongue,
5. Additional Family Information
6. Passport Page
7. Marriage Certificate
8. Travel History Form

I submitted all the documents on the same day.

What do you suggest happening next dear Bill!

I will appreciate your reply as always.

Thanks a lot.
PM me along with a brief timeline, LVO, and AOR Date.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Really looking forward for this today and tomorrow :) i hope your prediction comes true...
They have already started processing applications and this is confirmed by few applicants receiving ADR's and movements seen in GCMS Notes. Many applicants are now in the final stage of PPR however for some unknown reason No one is moved to IP2 yet and this is strange. The current information states that they are processing an application until the first week of October AOR.

I hope files will move to IP2 soon as well. Rest assured processing of applications has already started.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
They have already started processing applications and this is confirmed by few applicants receiving ADR's and movements seen in GCMS Notes. Many applicants are now in the final stage of PPR however for some unknown reason No one is moved to IP2 yet and this is strange. The current information states that they are processing an application until the first week of October AOR.

I hope files will move to IP2 soon as well. Rest assured processing of applications has already started.
it seems like they have skipped 2nd batch of September applicants (from Sep 16 - until early october) , As all of the ADRs and Ip2 reported are from October in last few days, will there be any specific reason for that or it is just how LVO process applications?

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Friends / @BillHyatt ,

Need your advice on express entry profile creation...

I have done my post graduation (distance education) with my Job. So in eca (equivalent to Canadian Masters) my start date and end date collapse with my Job start date will it be a problem to claim such points.

Kindly suggest.

Feb 16, 2018
No need to worry as long as you have submitted supporting evidence it will be sufficient. You should only contact them if they themselves ask you for a clarification. By IRCC Rules they cannot reject your application due to this fact on the grounds of Misrepresentation without giving you an opportunity to defend.

I hope this will help.
Thanks a million for your reply @BillHyatt.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
it seems like they have skipped 2nd batch of September applicants (from Sep 16 - until early october) , As all of the ADRs and Ip2 reported are from October in last few days, will there be any specific reason for that or it is just how LVO process applications?
Not everyone will receive ADR during this process.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Friends / @BillHyatt ,

Need your advice on express entry profile creation...

I have done my post graduation (distance education) with my Job. So in eca (equivalent to Canadian Masters) my start date and end date collapse with my Job start date will it be a problem to claim such points.

Kindly suggest.
You can Put Part-Time in Education and Full-Time for job and that will be fine.