+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hi , guys , i raised a CSE for a change of document , and i've received an email for confirmation the email says :
"We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to: ....... "

I would like to ask : Application status and Application file location and visa office confirmation of document reception.

am OIPNP Sept Aor , I suppose , my application goes through CIO Sydney NS then to LVO Paris or LVO of my home country
how can I know my Canadian visa office ???
Should I contact CIO , Call IRCC ?? am confused !!
You can call IRCC or email CPC Ottawa for a confirmation of local visa office.

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello bill, I completed six months yesterday , BG is in NA, I sent email to cp Ottawa mail box, they replied saying my file is under officer review and require additional verifications . In my GCMS notes last months it was mentioned by analyst that my funds at the time of AOR was below the requirement even though the bank letter clearly mentioned with exchange rates that the minimum balance required is higher than what is needed . What could be the reason for additional verifications and my ADR status is showing not needed

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello bill, I completed six months yesterday , BG is in NA, I sent email to cp Ottawa mail box, they replied saying my file is under officer review and require additional verifications . In my GCMS notes last months it was mentioned by analyst that my funds at the time of AOR was below the requirement even though the bank letter clearly mentioned with exchange rates that the minimum balance required is higher than what is needed . What could be the reason for additional verifications and my ADR status is showing not needed
You can raise CSE and attach new Bank Statements. You can also write them that you checked in GCMS Notes about this Bank Statement and you believe this may be a human error and therefore, I am attaching my updated Bank Statement. Refer to exchange rates using OANDA.com conversion tool and ask them to kindly process my application as it had already crossed 180 Days.

I hope they will move your file.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Mate, is it possible for you to let us know the balance you showed them, if possible?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Mr.BillHyatt, sorry for bothering you again. I received my second gcms notes. My file is at London visa office ,under assessment it is written that
Eligibility : passed
Security : not started
HIRV:
Criminality : passed
Org crime:
Medical : passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : in progress
Other reqs:
Final :

In notes 1: it is written that info sharing for my daughter who is 8 years, hasn't started yet.
This info sharing is complete for all other family members including me (PA).
Kindly help in this regard.

nabil100

Nov 18, 2017
Good day Mister Bill,
I came across this question when filing ePR "Has xxxxxxxxxxxxx applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"
Should I say "Yes" as I have already applied for a tourist visa to canada in june, which was granted(15 months multiple entries). However I didn't go yet. I'd rather wait until I get my immigrant visa God willing.
One more issue that really bothers me. when I have applied for the tourist visa there was a question in the the temporary resident visa application asking if a visa has ever been refused from Canada or any country, I unintentionally said "NO", the same question is asked on the ePR application, I remember I had a US tourist visa rejected in 2014. I will answer yes, but I'm afraid this may cause me an issue.
Please advise me on how to deal with this situation.
Thank you Bill !

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Mr.BillHyatt, sorry for bothering you again. I received my second gcms notes. My file is at London visa office ,under assessment it is written that
Eligibility : passed
Security : not started
HIRV:
Criminality : passed
Org crime:
Medical : passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : in progress
Other reqs:
Final :

In notes 1: it is written that info sharing for my daughter who is 8 years, hasn't started yet.
This info sharing is complete for all other family members including me (PA).
Kindly help in this regard.
That is good as your eligibility is stated as pass. Is there any note that has recommended review for any document or part of an application? If not then you will not have to stay for long in IP2 once your file starts to be processed. Currently, they are processing files until 19th July AOR for PNP and will soon start August AOR.

Good Luck

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Good day Mister Bill,
I came across this question when filing ePR "Has xxxxxxxxxxxxx applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"
Should I say "Yes" as I have already applied for a tourist visa to canada in june, which was granted(15 months multiple entries). However I didn't go yet. I'd rather wait until I get my immigrant visa God willing.
One more issue that really bothers me. when I have applied for the tourist visa there was a question in the the temporary resident visa application asking if a visa has ever been refused from Canada or any country, I unintentionally said "NO", the same question is asked on the ePR application, I remember I had a US tourist visa rejected in 2014. I will answer yes, but I'm afraid this may cause me an issue.
Please advise me on how to deal with this situation.
Thank you Bill !
You will say YES to the first question and for second also state YES with the reason for rejection. It will not impact your PR application in any way.

Good Luck.

3ekwa

Nov 23, 2017
hi guys, I submit my experience letters but it doesn’t include any duties/responsibility, it is an HR template that contains my position, start date and salary. Also, I mentioned this info in my LOE.

Now I got an official letter from my direct supervisor contains Job responsibility, my question is should I send this letter?

Thanks

nabil100

Nov 18, 2017
You will say YES to the first question and for second also state YES with the reason for rejection. It will not impact your PR application in any way.

Good Luck.
Thank you Mister Bill for your reply,
I will definitely say Yes to both questions.
I'm afraid they may accuse me of misrepresentation because as I told you before, when I applied to the Canadian tourist this passed June I unintentionally answered "NO" to the question that says "have you ever been refused a visa to Canada or any country".
I'm afraid they will check the temporary visa application I filed in June, and find a contradiction between the two answers of the same question that is also asked on the ePRA.
In your opinion, would they go that far ?, and if that's the case would this have any negative impact on my application such as misrepresentation?
I appreciate your help Mister Bill.
Thank you !

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
That is good as your eligibility is stated as pass. Is there any note that has recommended review for any document or part of an application? If not then you will not have to stay for long in IP2 once your file starts to be processed. Currently, they are processing files until 19th July AOR for PNP and will soon start August AOR.

Good Luck
Thanks for the reply. In my gcms notes I observed 2 activities related to my daughter :
Activity 21:
Activity type : biographic
Field name : Status
New value : not started
Office : gcms _system
Activity 22 :
Activity type: biographic
Field nane: status
New value: retransmission required
Office : gcms_system
All other family members have their new value is NRT.

Note 2 :
Text: addresses and background info reviewed including all sub tabs. Answer no to All statutory questions .

Review required Not mentioned any where.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
P
hi guys, I submit my experience letters but it doesn’t include any duties/responsibility, it is an HR template that contains my position, start date and salary. Also, I mentioned this info in my LOE.

Now I got an official letter from my direct supervisor contains Job responsibility, my question is should I send this letter?

Thanks
Please send this asap through a CSE, without any second thoughts. If you have claimed points for your workex it is not enough if you have provided just an experience letter that does NOT have your roles and responsibilities.

Reactions: 3ekwa

3ekwa

Nov 23, 2017
P

Please send this asap through a CSE, without any second thoughts. If you have claimed points for your workex it is not enough if you have provided just an experience letter that does NOT have your roles and responsibilities.
Thanks for your reply, I will upload it right now

Reactions: napavalley

Mathews86

Nov 19, 2017
Hello BillHyatt,

I have sent you a PM. Can you please look into the same?
I have not posted it here, since it was not relevant to this thread.

Thanks
Mathews