+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I would suggest to write a full LMIA number in LOE and explain your current status. Good Luck.
Thanks Bill, will write the LMIA exempt number and explain it in LOE.
Can we say that this number was provided in the work permit application form and the same has been approved by CIC. ?
The employer has secured this number on behalf of the employee after having entered the details in the employer portal

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
For Medicals, if I have completed my exam and the same was submitted to CIC 3 months ago, Do i still need to go through another medical test.
The centre which took my test is saying they have submitted records to CIC and they do not have a duplicate copy. I do not have any proof of having done the medical test now.

Please advise if i can reach out to the center and coax them to provide the same.or other alternatives

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys... pls advice me.
My work experience letter has all my positions since I joined the organization. It has both Noc b and c. Do I leave the noc c under work experience or move to personal history. Since the cic requirements says to indicate all positions held while employed at the company. I initially left it under work experience before ITA.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Bill, will write the LMIA exempt number and explain it in LOE.
Can we say that this number was provided in the work permit application form and the same has been approved by CIC. ?
The employer has secured this number on behalf of the employee after having entered the details in the employer portal
Don't go in such detail just indicate this number and tell this was given by your employer to you.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello guys... pls advice me.
My work experience letter has all my positions since I joined the organization. It has both Noc b and c. Do I leave the noc c under work experience or move to personal history. Since the cic requirements says to indicate all positions held while employed at the company. I initially left it under work experience before ITA.
Both options are correct however just explain this in LOE as well to CIC.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
For Medicals, if I have completed my exam and the same was submitted to CIC 3 months ago, Do i still need to go through another medical test.
The centre which took my test is saying they have submitted records to CIC and they do not have a duplicate copy. I do not have any proof of having done the medical test now.

Please advise if i can reach out to the center and coax them to provide the same.or other alternatives
Results are valid for 12 months so no need for another unless CIC asks to renew it. You will have a UMI number or a page that you attached 3 months ago, this will work.

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
You should upload a single LOE file and signing a document is a professional way of presenting your case in a legal way.

Good Luck.
Thanks @bill Hyatt ... your response is much appreciated.. for clarification let's say I need to explain something on POF, and work experience. Do I just have one letter for both or I have a LOE and upload with POF and another for work experience

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks @bill Hyatt ... your response is much appreciated.. for clarification let's say I need to explain something on POF, and work experience. Do I just have one letter for both or I have a LOE and upload with POF and another for work experience
For each section you need to explain you should have a separate Heading (e.g. Education, Work, Personal Details etc). So in a single word file you have separate heading for each section with references to supporting documents in Appendix (such as see Appendix 1 or refer to Documents under Proof of Work).

Then you will attach an PDF file under LOE of your e-APR application.

I hope this will clear things.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt , is this the Schedule A that you are referring to? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
It looks like all the same info we fill out in the Personal history, but I saw a thread where people were being requested to submit it after the application as recent as a few months ago.
Is there an official form for travel history too?
Yes you are right but most of those applicants are going with spouse and children or when they don't write details such as eye colour height etc during application. Travel History is asked if there are discrepancies between Travel Documents, Address history and travel history as mentioned in application.

This is the reason I recommend to have a separate appendix for Address History covering major part of Sch A and Appendix for Travel History covering complete travel history of last 10 years.

No need to attach forms unless asked for and a simple LOE covering these details will work.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Regarding work experience, the companies I worked for are not ready to provide a letter listing all positions i worked at, working hours etc.

However I have a relieving letter from these companies stating the designation I had while i left with start and end dates. Is this enough for employment proofs ?

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Regarding uploading supports like educational certificates and marksheets, work experience letters etc where we have multiple documents, should I compile all work experience related documents and educational details into a single pdf respectively or colour scan each document separately and upload ? However I am looking to maintain a single LOE word doc file with appropriate sections. Is this fine Bill ?