+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

arbra

Jul 17, 2017
Need advise. Just now i realised I needed USPCC since i stayed there for more than 6 mos but it was 12 years ago. And it would take 10-12 weeks for the request to process. Unfortunately, I only have 72 days left to submit and i don't think ill be able to make it in time. What should I do here? Can i ask for extension or submit the application with incomplete PCC but mention in LOE?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Need advise. Just now i realised I needed USPCC since i stayed there for more than 6 mos but it was 12 years ago. And it would take 10-12 weeks for the request to process. Unfortunately, I only have 72 days left to submit and i don't think ill be able to make it in time. What should I do here? Can i ask for extension or submit the application with incomplete PCC but mention in LOE?
A lot of applicants who have been in the same situation as yours have reported that they applied for the US PCC as soon as they realised they need one. Then they submitted their PR application close to the due date along with all the documentary proof (receipt of courier, photos of the application forms, fingerprints etc) and an LOE. In most cases they received an extension of 60 days from CIC. Good luck.

Reactions: Funkdakarma

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Just apply for US PCC and attach the application Confirmation along with LOE that it will take time. Once you have received it you will send them by raising CSE.

I hope this will help.

Miminice

Jul 20, 2017
Abuja
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I assessed my Masters degree, which was obtained in 2015. However, my first degree which was obtained in 2010 was not assessed.

My Work experience is from 2010 till date.( I have employment reference and other supporting docs)
I intend to submit my application in a few days but I am worried about how my number of years of work experience will be assessed.

Please guys, HELP!!!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys, plea
For WES report, did you guys scan just the report pages that state equivalent degree, or the cover letter page that came with it as well?
Hi,

Please do we need to order hard copy to IRCC for WES? Is it ok to upload the soft copy they sent when the request was made initially? I'm asking cos I ordered mine last year November & stated it was for immigration purposes but don't know if that's too long ago.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
@BillHyatt please do I need to upload all my passport docs? Some of them go beyond 10 years. I completed the travel history for 10 years (as that's more recent than 18th bday).

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi guys, plea

Hi,

Please do we need to order hard copy to IRCC for WES? Is it ok to upload the soft copy they sent when the request was made initially? I'm asking cos I ordered mine last year November & stated it was for immigration purposes but don't know if that's too long ago.
No, you only need to send scan copy of WES evaluation you received.

For Passport you need to send photo and sign page plus any pages with Visas and stamps. If you have a previous passport with visas and stamp then do it same for it. No need for Passport issued more than 10 years ago.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: maplewinn

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When it is supposed they check the PCC, IP1 or NA2? Saw rejections in both stages

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
When it is supposed they check the PCC, IP1 or NA2? Saw rejections in both stages
In IP1 they check the admissibility test on Medical and Criminal Grounds. Usually Medical is passed much earlier than criminal check in which they verify PCC.

NA2 remains till eligibility is passed. Once eligibility and admissibility tests are passed your status is changed to IP2.

I hope this will help.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In IP1 they check the admissibility test on Medical and Criminal Grounds. Usually Medical is passed much earlier than criminal check in which they verify PCC.

NA2 remains till eligibility is passed. Once eligibility and admissibility tests are passed your status is changed to IP2.

I hope this will help.
Sure it helps, thanks!

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016

I hope this will help.
Hello,

Please I have a question. If ADR was requested for FBI PCC, will one remain in IP1 till it is Submitted?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello,

Please I have a question. If ADR was requested for FBI PCC, will one remain in IP1 till it is Submitted?
It should be the case however in some cases we saw the reverse pattern as well. This means applicants went from IP1 to NA1 and then back to IP1 once they started reviewing FBI PCC. In some cases, we saw that applicants went to NA2 while their admissibility test was still been carried out. This is due to the mistake of an analyst.

The standard procedure is where you will stay in IP1 unless your admissibility test is passed while ADR in review usually stays till the file is ready to be sent to either CPC or LVO (just before IP2 starts).

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Gbemife