+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
No idea... I have written them an email to inquire about the reason but haven't heard anything back besides the funny part is they approved my wife's visa who was shown as my dependent in the application but rejected mine
Possibly one of your document may not be clear. E-Visas have these issues.

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello there,
I submitted my application (EE-FSW-outland) and got my AOR on December 29, 2018. Then 2 days later I realized that I submitted only the legalized translations without the original documents which are in Arabic language, of my PCC, my spouse PCC, marriage certificate, and 2 kids birth certificates (5 documents in total). So I raised a CSE on January 3, and uploaded the correct documents with the the explanation. I got a confirmation that the documents were received. I also called IRCC and the agent confirmed that the documents were attached to my application, but she also said that they were not reviewed yet. So, how high are my chances of getting rejected?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello there,
May I know what is the average waiting time between remed and ppr issuance.
SS started in May, 2018
Remed request in Dec 17, 2018.
Remed done the next day
Remed passed Dec 21, 2018, I'm still waiting for the golden mail.
The remed request email stated that remed must be done withing 30 days after receiving the notice.
Thank you in advance,

Reactions: Aziz123

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello there,
I submitted my application (EE-FSW-outland) and got my AOR on December 29, 2018. Then 2 days later I realized that I submitted only the legalized translations without the original documents which are in Arabic language, of my PCC, my spouse PCC, marriage certificate, and 2 kids birth certificates (5 documents in total). So I raised a CSE on January 3, and uploaded the correct documents with the the explanation. I got a confirmation that the documents were received. I also called IRCC and the agent confirmed that the documents were attached to my application, but she also said that they were not reviewed yet. So, how high are my chances of getting rejected?
For PCC you won't be rejected I am 110% sure...I did exactly what you did and I cleared R10 check already....As long as you send those before MEP cleared you are fine...

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
For PCC you won't be rejected I am 110% sure...I did exactly what you did and I cleared R10 check already....As long as you send those before MEP cleared you are fine...
Thank you for the reassuring words. Just another small detail that worries me, when I scanned the original Arabic PCCs which i submitted through CSE, I didn't notice that the top corner of the page was folded (since it was attached to the translation), and 2 numbers of the PCC serial number got hidden behind the fold, but the rest are visible. Will that be an issue? Should I raise another CSE and send the proper scan?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thank you for the reassuring words. Just another small detail that worries me, when I scanned the original Arabic PCCs which i submitted through CSE, I didn't notice that the top corner of the page was folded (since it was attached to the translation), and 2 numbers of the PCC serial number got hidden behind the fold, but the rest are visible. Will that be an issue? Should I raise another CSE and send the proper scan?
Well they would definitely need the PCC serial number to cross check with the country of PCC...So raise another CSE and in that mention specifically to disregard previous upload because of serial number not showing...While you are at it make sure all scans are in color... All the best!!!!

dasimael

Jul 26, 2018
Did you mention this on the LOE ?
Thanks for your response. I didn’t attach LOE to my application so it was not mentioned. I raised a CSE and attached an affidavit for my change of name. It went well.
My timeline
ITa: 5th sept
Aor: 12th sept
Med/bio: 9th oct
Ppr: 06 dec

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hello there,
May I know what is the average waiting time between remed and ppr issuance.
SS started in May, 2018
Remed request in Dec 17, 2018.
Remed done the next day
Remed passed Dec 21, 2018, I'm still waiting for the golden mail.
The remed request email stated that remed must be done withing 30 days after receiving the notice.
Thank you in advance,
Hi, my parents SS start from june 2018 still we are under security checks.
Even they request our RPRF in 7 december 2018 which i paid next day.
And my parents medical expired in 27 dember 2018.
still no request for remedical.

And IRCC reply just, i heard today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

And i sure you will get your ppr soon inshallah. :)

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi, my parents SS start from june 2018 still we are under security checks.
Even they request our RPRF in 7 december 2018 which i paid next day.
And my parents medical expired in 27 dember 2018.
still no request for remedical.

And IRCC reply just, i heard today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

And i sure you will get your ppr soon inshallah. :)
I hope you get PPR, please tell me is there anything special that led you into SS, what is the rule of thumb to send X or Y application into such thing ? thanks a lot

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi . My application got rejected due to R10 as we uploaded Australian pcc not according to cic rules secondly according to R12.01. . WHAT can be reason for R-12.01? It read as folows
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical- police/police-certificates/how.html
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi . My application got rejected due to R10 as we uploaded Australian pcc not according to cic rules secondly according to R12.01. . WHAT can be reason for R-12.01? It read as folows
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from Australia that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical- police/police-certificates/how.html
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
12.01 pertains to documents for your dependent applicant. If PCC is invalid for the dependent applicant then rejection under 12.01 also applies.

Reactions: harnav sra

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I hope you get PPR, please tell me is there anything special that led you into SS, what is the rule of thumb to send X or Y application into such thing ? thanks a lot
I don' know why some or more application goes into SS, but as i know why my application gone under SS becouase i recieved this kind of email from NDVO and i guess by outside agancies they doing security sceerning which done by CSIS and many other agancies all over the world...

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

becouse outside agencies means that they are doing security sceerning.

Last edited:

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I don' know why some or more application goes into SS, but as i know why my application gone under SS becouase i recieved this kind of email from NDVO and i guess by outside agancies they doing security sceerning which done by CSIS and many other agancies all over the world...

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

becouse outside agencies means that they are doing security sceerning.
Thanks for this insight, I hope it goes smoothly in your case.