+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Mystiquee

Mar 15, 2018
@BillHyatt
Please, in a situation whereby a person already submitted an application in December with the exact proof of funds required for that year, and by January the next year the amount is increased will this change affect the applicant or will it be processed with the amount required as at when the person applied?
Looking forward to your response.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
@BillHyatt
Please, in a situation whereby a person already submitted an application in December with the exact proof of funds required for that year, and by January the next year the amount is increased will this change affect the applicant or will it be processed with the amount required as at when the person applied?
Looking forward to your response.
Application gets locked at eAPR so any changes post submission shouldn’t have an effect. Assuming you maintained exact funds in CAD, you should be safe otherwise it is advisable to keep some cushion.

ruchirjoshi

Jul 26, 2016
Hi All,

Few queries below. Would appreciate your expert opinion :-

1] I have few credit card payments in the bank statements (very minor as compared to actual balance) which I am planning to show as proof of funds (There is NO loan / EMI on property etc.) . Could you please elaborate if showing some credit card expenses could possible become a reason for rejection ?

2] Also, regarding the requirement of degrees and transcripts, does it have to be attested / verified by some authorities ?, or we can simply scan and upload the originals received from institution ?

Thank you.
Regards
Ruchir

Last edited:

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi e-one, please any one could help me ? im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my MP whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment of RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi e-one, please any one could help me ? im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my MP whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment of RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards
You get RPRF request after your application has been approved by the Central Visa Office, and before it is sent to the Local Visa Office. Therefore, getting an RPRF request is a strong indication that you would get your PPR soon.

Reactions: Aziz123

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
You get RPRF request after your application has been approved by the Central Visa Office, and before it is sent to the Local Visa Office. Therefore, getting an RPRF request is a strong indication that you would get your PPR soon.
Thank u for respones, if my application is approved by the Central Visa Office, will i recived any email for approval of my application or no just they issue ppr ??

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts
I have received remedical request after being in security screening, and there is an attached form IMM1017E along with the request letter.
I took that form to the doctor and he kept it, however I'm wondering if he has to fill it out then I will send it back to my local visa office as proof of medical exam or not.
The doctor is eMedical enabled, and he has already sent to his report via the eMedical system and gave me a copy of it which I have taken to LVO instead of form IMM1017E.

Please tell me what you suggest and if form IMM1017E must be submitted to my LVO.
I have check yesterday and the medical was passed.

Thank you very much,

Prabha28

Aug 4, 2018
Hi everyone I received my ITA on 12 Dec and now I m in process of filing my application . my spouse was working on cruise ship in 2008 - 10 how do I get the pcc or what should I explain instead

skumar113

Nov 29, 2018
Hi Everyone, I and my wife have submitted PR application on 11-Jan-19 and on 14-Jan-19 we both applied for tourist evisa (Malaysia). They approved my wife's visa but rejected mine. Now I have two questions:
1) Will this impact my PR application?
2) Should I disclose this rejection to IRCC (Malaysian Embassy has not mentioned any reason for rejection)

Will appreciate response from you guys

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Everyone, I and my wife have submitted PR application on 11-Jan-19 and on 14-Jan-19 we both applied for tourist evisa (Malaysia). They approved my wife's visa but rejected mine. Now I have two questions:
2) Should I disclose this rejection to IRCC (Malaysian Embassy has not mentioned any reason for rejection)

Rejection occurred post-AOR. Irrelevant. Use common sense.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

You are only required to inform IRCC of important changes to your circumstances such as changes to family composition, change of address etc.

Malaysia doesn’t normally reject applications for tourist visa. Any idea why they rejected yours?

skumar113

Nov 29, 2018
You are only required to inform IRCC of important changes to your circumstances such as changes to family composition, change of address etc.

Malaysia doesn’t normally reject applications for tourist visa. Any idea why they rejected yours?
No idea... I have written them an email to inquire about the reason but haven't heard anything back besides the funny part is they approved my wife's visa who was shown as my dependent in the application but rejected mine