+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I moved from Delhi to Yangon on 3rd March 2019. My AOR date is 13 August 2018. I had not applied and uploaded PCC from Yangon as I had not completed 6 months here on the date of my uploading the documents (on 13 Aug). My case is yet to move to MEP stage.

Since I am completing 6 months here today, should I apply for PCC or wait for IRCC to ask for it?
@vermas If Myanmar is your current country of residence, then you should have uploaded Myanmar PCC

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Background checks in process. IP-2. No ADR so far.
Hmm.. I feel its better to get your Myanmar PCC and upload it through CSE Webform proactively. As PCC from Country of Nationality and country of residence is mandatory. Have you ordered GCMS notes?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I have same issue, I made a mistake to upload my PCC, did you find your answer?
Did you guys find an answer yet? I am in same boat as well....

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Travel history - do the countries visited have an impact? Third world countries visited, is it a factor for the VO to consider?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
But I was in Myanmar for less than 6 months on the date when I uploaded my docs and got AOR.
Hey you are fine - One of my close friend has a similar case like yours. He was in vietnam at the time of AOR and only for 2 months when he filed his PR. The system will ask you which country's PCC is required and for your current country of residence, if the stay period is less than 6 months it wont ask you for the PCC. Its absolutely fine and dont worry about it.

The countries world over dont issue PCC if your stay was less than 6 months and thats the reason CIC never ask you the same. Once your AOR is submitted the application is frozen. In case they want they will ask you again for PCC.

Also you will find lots of misinformation on this forum - so take all the advice with a pinch of salt. All the best

Reactions: vermas

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hey you are fine - One of my close friend has a similar case like yours. He was in vietnam at the time of AOR and only for 2 months when he filed his PR. The system will ask you which country's PCC is required and for your current country of residence, if the stay period is less than 6 months it wont ask you for the PCC. Its absolutely fine and dont worry about it.

The countries world over dont issue PCC if your stay was less than 6 months and thats the reason CIC never ask you the same. Once your AOR is submitted the application is frozen. In case they want they will ask you again for PCC.

Also you will find lots of misinformation on this forum - so take all the advice with a pinch of salt. All the best
I agree with your point of view.

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you! I was devastated when the rejection came in. But I found the will to continue and try again. According to my GCMS from Feb, it looks like CIO accepted my clarification on the NOC issue. Looks like I've passed eligibility :) Now I am just waiting on bloody useless London Visa Office to open my file lol
Hi, may I know what was your application status before the refusal came?

I am curious to know if all IP2 lead to a PPR. Also, did they send you a procedural fairness letter?

Thank you very much! All the best to you.

Kjeet

Sep 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a little question and I hope you can help :)
I was requested to pay the rprf as well end of august, which I did (around the 26 of aug) and still no changes on my application status, background check haven't started yet...
How can I make sure that the payement has been accepted, I have used a relative's card to pay it, I got the receipt that I uploaded but beside that it doesn't show up anywhere on my profile, while I can find the 550 dollars paid under the list of documents provided....

As I heard that the PR is issued real soon after the payement ,should I start stressing ? heeelp :(

Thank you all

Salma H.
Whats your status now?? I am in same situation....please let me know

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
hi
when i fill the EE Profile, settlement funds i filled were 40000 CAD. I am having a LMIA work permit. I got ITA . do i need to show the settlement funds now as i have a valid job in Canada from the last five months.
If i don't need to show the funds then what can i write in the funds column( how much funds available can i write).