+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

V_Mint

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

I received my PPR mail this morning. Next step is to contact India VFS. Hopefully you get your PR soon. Keep checking. They are processing fast.
Wish you all the very best.
Hi,

Can you confirm that how much time is taken for whole process from AOR to PPR.

thanks

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi All,

Need your inputs... upon contacting MP and CIC agents got to know that i have met all the requirements (all stages passed) but my application is stuck at pending final review since Feb 21st, 2019. Haven't received any updates till now?

Is this normal? any such issues before?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Is this normal? any such issues before?
Order GCMS notes....It might trigger PR or would tell you what is happening atleast....

jobseeker2210

Oct 22, 2017
Hi,

MY AOR is 28th Feb. On 8th March I got the email for Medical passed. And my Background status message is shown as "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information" . I can see exactly the same status what you are showing the status for IP2.
Can you please comment what might have happened here. I don't see any reason for skipping any steps in between.
How did you get medicals passed too early? My AoR 25th Feb still waiting on medicals.

Neharamachandra

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,

I applied on 12th Feb 2019 from India. My meds have still not passed. I am spiraling because I was hoping for just 4 months process time as there is an employer ready to roll out an offer letter provided I have my PR by June. Also tried to call the Canada toll free number but was futile.

Kind regards
Neha

Last edited:

jobseeker2210

Oct 22, 2017
Hi
Hi,

I applied on 12th Feb 2019 from India. My meds have still not passed. I am spiraling because I was hoping for just 4 months process time as there is an employer ready to roll out an offer letter provided I have my PR by June. Also tried to call the Canada toll free number but was futile.

Kind regards
Neha
Hi Neha,

You will receive the medical result in the next 3 to 4 days and you can still expect your application processed in 4 months if all the documents submitted were perfect.

But is there any reason why you thought your application will get processed in 4 months. Or just hoping for it ?

jobseeker2210

Oct 22, 2017
Good job on the research, I wish you all the very best.

I was also hoping my application gets processed sooner since I have no travel history and have worked only for one organization throughout my work experience and single applicant,
but from the experiences I have heard, should not be disappointed if things get a little delayed.

D

Deleted member 826724

Hi All,
It looks like I am joining this conversation now.

Congratulations to all those who have secured their PPR.

This is my current status:
AOR - Done
NA1 - Done
MEP - Done
IP1 - Done
NA2 - Done
IP2 - Ongoing
NA3 -
PPR -
CoPR-

Decdev

Dec 18, 2018
Hi

I am a bit stranger to this , please suggest what is the status of my application:-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance people ...

travel@2019

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone

I recently found this online and I felt I needed to share this. Please note this is not my work so please check out their website if you're looking for more info. Hope this helps you as it's helped me:

BG Check and medical status and its meaning post-AOR

Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

Generally messages will be like below in IP2 status:

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible is many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

Source:
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/
What does below status means.
Application/profile details
Application step Current statu
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Neharamachandra

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,

Good news! I passed the medical gave my biometrics and now officially in the IP2 stage. However, I have just one employer but I have visited 5 countries (multiple entries to Europe). Any idea as to how long my background check would take ?

Kind regards

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi all,

I have sent my PR application to IRCC on 4 Feb, 2019. Yet I have not heard back from them for the AOR? How long does it take to get the AOR?

Thank you