+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

will2009

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone comment on my case? Which step/ phase am I in?
Am I in IP2? is it really that fast? Or they are reviewing my files in a different order?
If so, when should I expect PPR?

Basic info:
ITA: June 12, FSW - Inland
AOR: June 17
Medical exam pass: July 22
Background status changed: July 22. It changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Other info: at 7pm July 22 (today), I checked my application status and they updated my biometrics (because I applied for a study permit before and it is still valid). Two hours later (9pm), I checked my application status again (yes - I am obsessed!), and saw my background check status changed to: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." as below.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shahsrushti01

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2019
Can anyone comment on my case? Which step/ phase am I in?
Am I in IP2? is it really that fast? Or they are reviewing my files in a different order?
If so, when should I expect PPR?

Basic info:
ITA: June 12, FSW - Inland
AOR: June 17
Medical exam pass: July 22
Background status changed: July 22. It changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Other info: at 7pm July 22 (today), I checked my application status and they updated my biometrics (because I applied for a study permit before and it is still valid). Two hours later (9pm), I checked my application status again (yes - I am obsessed!), and saw my background check status changed to: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." as below.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • July 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Exactly same thing happened to me today. I passed medicals today and background check says- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does that mean we are in IP2 stage already? Its so exciting (I am obsessed with my application too)

FarhanaModi

Oct 23, 2018
Hello,
Can anyone help me with the below query?

For family of 3 MEP is individually shown or all together once all members passed?

Thank You!

ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Dear All,

On 25 July 2019 i got the AOR, 13 August
I got MEP and i got ghost update after 2 days but my Background Check status is still same since beginning/AOR i.e. in IP2 or may be False IP2 (....will send you message if need more information) any idea where my application is now?

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, Can anyone please advice on the process that follows after the Fees Payment request for Right for Permanent Residency, in case you did not pay earlier and you get request to pay the fees?

UAnozieO

Feb 20, 2020
Please can anyone advise on the stage of the express entry application with the timeline below

Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • February 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
Biometrics
  • February 14, 2020 Completed.
Background check
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Reactions: hirumPK

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Please can anyone advise on the stage of the express entry application with the timeline below

Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
  • February 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
Biometrics
  • February 14, 2020 Completed.
Background check
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Did you get PPR?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I needed to ask you did you get an automatic email response that your medical results have been uploaded after your second medical? I got one after my first medical exam but didn't get that after my second examination(that's after the sputum tests and second xray). Can anyone please guide how their process went through?

alexsteve

Jan 19, 2019
I needed to ask you did you get an automatic email response that your medical results have been uploaded after your second medical? I got one after my first medical exam but didn't get that after my second examination(that's after the sputum tests and second xray). Can anyone please guide how their process went through?
no, you will have to w8 for your sputum culture report.. it might take upto 4 to 8 weeks. if it comes negative your physician will upload it but if it comes positive you will have to go through 6 month tb medication.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
no, you will have to w8 for your sputum culture report.. it might take upto 4 to 8 weeks. if it comes negative your physician will upload it but if it comes positive you will have to go through 6 month tb medication.
The test has been negative the second x ray has already been done. the physician said it's fine and cleared. So how much more time should i expect before the status changes to MEP