+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

Aditya_ck

Apr 25, 2019
Hello guys,

I submitted my application on 25th March from India.
Below is the current status of my application.

Medical - you do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes.
Additional documents - we do not need additional documents.
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - we do not need your fingerprints.
Background check - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - your application is in progress.
-

Usually BG checks begins only after a candidate has passed medicals right? i am wondering why my BG check status is like that when i have not passed medicals. Or have they forgotten to change my medial status?
I am confused. can anyone help?

Thanks!

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
Applied for ITA from uk as British citizen. I am confused about the medical? After submitting the application do we have to wait for the medical or get I done in advance?
Many thanks

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi all,

I have received the AOR after 75 days of PR application submission. I have been given a file No & UCI.
I have received an email from the IRCC requiring payment for biometrics.
my application status shows nothing but "application received". Is this alright?
How long does the BG & medical check take?

Thank you

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
Submitted August 27th 2018 - received AOR same day. Can someone help with what status this is in? I'm not sure why it is stating medical not required, when earlier in the process it was asked for and I provided it.

Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
Done for my medical and biometric but 4 weeks immigration ask for additional documents?Is there any chance of rejec

Th2k

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Received email stating that application is in queue for review. Is it final review or review required by officer?

I had a ghoat update a week ago

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi

I received my PPR mail this morning. Next step is to contact India VFS. Hopefully you get your PR soon. Keep checking. They are processing fast.
Wish you all the very best.
Hey Congrats.You got it quite early.Only in 50 days.wow.You r which category applicant? Inland or outland?

Reactions: EEWE

karunachacko

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Hi @Wishcan
My application status is "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".
I received my AOR 5 days back.How many days will it take to change the status to 'Review of eligibility'?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi @Wishcan
My application status is "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.".
I received my AOR 5 days back.How many days will it take to change the status to 'Review of eligibility'?
Actually mine if filed by an agent.So even I dont come to know in which stage exactly I am.when I asked medicals were passed in around 1 mobth 10 days.What I know from other post they may take 1 to 2 months for eligibility test.Thats R 10.

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Dear Friends,

Could you help me with what is the current status of my case?

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Dear Friends,

Also, I have submitted my application on June 15th, 2019 and received the AOR on the same day. I applied when I was in the USA and now I have moved to Canada already on Work Permit.

Now my IELTS scores are expiring on Sep/30/2019. Would that be an issue for my application? Should I take the tests again proactively and resubmit the scores?

Please help.

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
My AOR is 30th May. I received BIL on 9th July. But there is no update on MEP yet. Anyone else faced such situation??

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Dear Friends,

Also, I have submitted my application on June 15th, 2019 and received the AOR on the same day. I applied when I was in the USA and now I have moved to Canada already on Work Permit.

Now my IELTS scores are expiring on Sep/30/2019. Would that be an issue for my application? Should I take the tests again proactively and resubmit the scores?

Please help.
Dear Friends,

Could someone answer my question?