+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible Strike Action by IRCC employees starting mid-April

netghost

May 5, 2020
My brother, who applied a month after my mom, just got his invitation for May 18th, but from Edmonton. My mom with a cancelled May 3rd Vancouver ceremony is still waiting for a reschedule...

ideaz

Nov 17, 2016
My brother, who applied a month after my mom, just got his invitation for May 18th, but from Edmonton. My mom with a cancelled May 3rd Vancouver ceremony is still waiting for a reschedule...
Was the invitation only a tracker update, or an actual invite to the ceremony?

netghost

May 5, 2020
My mom just got her invitation for May 20th oath (virtual, Vancouver), no tracker update. Original cancelled oath was May 3rd.

Reactions: ideaz

SK8819

Apr 24, 2023
Hi guys, anyone scheduled for oath on May 18th received their Notice to Appear email yet? Mississauga office. Just wondering if it’s going to be in person or virtual?
I'm in the same boat. Rescheduled to the 18th Mississauga office and no notice to appear yet.

Reactions: felipeoxavier

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I'm in the same boat. Rescheduled to the 18th Mississauga office and no notice to appear yet.
Same here. Would love to know for sure if this will be in person or online. Probably virtual as the ceremony doesn't show in the list of in person ceremonies for Mississauga.
Did anyone get their certificate in the mail in Toronto recently? Would also like to know how long it took from ceremony to certificate receival.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks

SK8819

Apr 24, 2023
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks
No clue, was it in person or virtual?

annibm

Oct 22, 2018
Same here. Would love to know for sure if this will be in person or online. Probably virtual as the ceremony doesn't show in the list of in person ceremonies for Mississauga.
Did anyone get their certificate in the mail in Toronto recently? Would also like to know how long it took from ceremony to certificate receival.
Yes my wife had the ceremony on April 6th and received the certificate on April 18th. Mississauga office

Reactions: felipeoxavier

netghost

May 5, 2020
My mom just got her invitation for May 20th oath (virtual, Vancouver), no tracker update. Original cancelled oath was May 3rd.
Tracker updated today. So looks like both mom and brother will become Canadians soon! My dad had some extra travel and applied 3 months later, so will probably have his sometime in August.