File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
Gosh! Feeling Sorry for your ignorance.it sems when you take flight, you may fight with airline how come you have priority line for the passenger who bought the same economy class like me. They would say “ sir, he/she has gold card status even though he/she has the same economic class ticket like you. You may say “ no no no” don”t live in the bubble. Hahah. I enjoyed your illusion. Peace.
Now you’re just babbling lol. How’s the conflict in Sudan related to what we’re talking about. And did you really just compare the immigration system in a country to the order of boarding an airplane??! Goes to show how shallow and limited your thinking is.
I guess it’s too bad for you the immigration system doesn’t work in the selfish way you want it to be, maybe take that up with the government instead of arguing with strangers on the internet. Especially since you have priority now cuz you pay taxes :D

I don’t want to hijack the thread arguing with someone like you because it’s clearly pointless. So enjoy typing your next article responses, won’t be arguing with you further.

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Now you’re just babbling lol. How’s the conflict in Sudan related to what we’re talking about. And did you really just compare the immigration system in a country to the order of boarding an airplane??! Goes to show how shallow and limited your thinking is.
I guess it’s too bad for you the immigration system doesn’t work in the selfish way you want it to be, maybe take that up with the government instead of arguing with strangers on the internet. Especially since you have priority now cuz you pay taxes :D
Gosh! Feeling Sorry for your ignorance.it sems when you take flight, you may fight with airline how come you have priority line for the passenger who bought the same economy class like me. They would say “ sir, he/she has gold card status even though he/she has the same economic class ticket like you. You may say “ no no no” don”t live in the bubble. Hahah. I enjoyed your illusion. Peace.
I don’t want to hijack the thread arguing with someone like you because it’s clearly pointless. So enjoy typing your next article responses, won’t be arguing with you further.
Lads!! Look here we have 2 clowns.:D

netghost

May 5, 2020
Any news from anyone in Vancouver office? My mom's tracker still shows last update from May 3rd (ghost update) and still a ceremony scheduled for May 3rd (yesterday). No email invitation or cancellation.

ivinlivin

Aug 1, 2022
Any news from anyone in Vancouver office? My mom's tracker still shows last update from May 3rd (ghost update) and still a ceremony scheduled for May 3rd (yesterday). No email invitation or cancellation.
Same with me, my oath date was on May 1, also Vancouver office. Ghost update yesterday with no changes to tracker. I just called them and was told my rescheduled oath is on May 19 and that I should be getting the invite next week.

Reactions: segunalad

annibm

Oct 22, 2018
Hi my oath date was on April 27th ad per tracker and no invitation was received via email. Not sure about the office it could be Scarborough or Missisauga, the test invite was from Scarborough. Yesterday May 3rd I had a ghost update and the date of oath haven’t updated yet. Anybody in a similar situation?

Reactions: felipeoxavier

dg88912

Mar 6, 2020
Hi my oath date was on April 27th ad per tracker and no invitation was received via email. Not sure about the office it could be Scarborough or Missisauga, the test invite was from Scarborough. Yesterday May 3rd I had a ghost update and the date of oath haven’t updated yet. Anybody in a similar situation?
My previous oath date was on April 28th. I got a ghost update yesterday as well. Today nothing changed on my tracker. My test invite was from Scarborough, but transferred to Mississauga.

vancouver7132

May 2, 2023
Same with me, my oath date was on May 1, also Vancouver office. Ghost update yesterday with no changes to tracker. I just called them and was told my rescheduled oath is on May 19 and that I should be getting the invite next week.
I called them yesterday but they give me no date, what did you tell them

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I'm the exact same as you. Original oath was on April 27, test invite was from SCR office and got a ghost update on May 3 as well. Yesterday I called IRCC and was told my processing office is actually Mississauga and they also said my oath hasn't been rescheduled as of yet.
Let me know if you get any updates regarding your new oath date.

Reactions: annibm

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
There was a lot of hue and cry on this thread but it looks like everyone is being rescheduled for oath within a month as I predicted initially.

Unfortunately the real long term impact of the strike will be felt by those already caught up in the old backlog.
Actually it is good that they are now following a FIFO logic - they are clearing those who were already scheduled. Once this is done, they will move on to the ones who had LPP done and awaiting oath prior to Apr 19. Let’s hope they follow the same FIFO logic there too and start clearing the applications soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex2.5 and oboyzee

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Actually it is good that they are now following a FIFO logic - they are clearing those who were already scheduled. Once this is done, they will move on to the ones who had LPP done and awaiting oath prior to Apr 19. Let’s hope they follow the same FIFO logic there too and start clearing the applications soon.
If they’ve rescheduled oaths that were planned on the 28th (the last strike working day) doesn’t that mean they catched up now? Just trying to figure out when they will start sending new invites for people who had their LPP cleared before Apr 19?