N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
I got the same time and date see you there in person ,that's if we make each other out.
Yeah, see you at the ceremony! I'm a skinny guy of Indian origin about 5 feet 9 inches tall (I don't know if that is a unique enough description to tell me apart :D)

netghost

May 5, 2020
Ghost update for my mom as well, still says the oath is scheduled for today, which according to the phone agent from yesterday has been cancelled. Vancouver office.

Cece450

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Tracker updated with rescheduled oath ceremony for May 25. Previous oath was April 25 - SCR office.
Same. Got cancelled due to strike on April 27, tracker updated today showing May 30th as my rescheduled date. Looks like the SCR office is working quickly!

May 3, 2023
i had applied for Proof of citizenship Canada application but my application is stuck in the stage on design made from last 2 months . what should I do now . i had also applied web form but no one replied. while on call they says it is still in process but the meaning of the design made as per IRCC website is that the design has been made on my file.

May 3, 2023
i had applied for Proof of citizenship Canada application but my application is stuck in the stage on design made from last 2 months . what should I do now . i had also applied web form but no one replied. while on call they says it is still in process but the meaning of the design made as per IRCC website is that the design has been made on my file.

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
There's no valid reason for them to cancel, strike is over.
Couple people with scheduled oath ceremony before the strike went ahead and got their oath ceremony done today.
Do you have your notice to appear email yet?

Manitoba office: see you on Monday virtual. :cool:
Yes, I receive the notice to appear last April.

Reactions: oboyzee

Kaiiju

Jul 10, 2019
UPDATE:
Applied from: Online Vancouver
Canceled Original Appointment: April 27th, VO Calgary
Correspondences updated via email on May 1st: Was told to reschedule to May 10th
Called
IRCC on May 2nd to find out more and they said will send an urgent message to inform the office.
Tracker updated and also received notice to appear via email on May 3rd
Rescheduled: May 10th, VO Calgary. CONFIRMED

Patience guys, we are all in this together!

segunalad

Apr 20, 2023
NGR is dead... not even replying to emails.
Honestly - I've sent them email twice now with no response. We can only wait, but Is it possible for one's application to be transferred to another office to conduct the ceremony ?- for example I see the SCG office has been more pro-active with rescheduling - Is it possible for the officers to give you a date to do in-person in another office, for example my scheduling is handled by Niagara office, can they say "we can give you an in-person oath ceremony on 12th May 2023 for the in-person oath ceremony in Scarborough?

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Has anyone from the Mississauga office had their ceremonies rescheduled?
I just called IRCC and found that my oath doesn't have a new date yet and my office is Mississauga, even though I got my test invite from SCR office. :confused: