N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
You understand in person locations are closed and virtual oats they are not even letting you pass login , my oath is tomorrow morning @ 8:30 and i doubt it will happen , ircc web sites says all ceremony is being reschedule. I took a personal day from work can't even cancel it and I'm a federal Government worker, at this point i have booked vacations 3 weeks in June and even this strike ends ill have to postpone my oath till i come back ,have to use my PR card to come back to Canada.
Yes, I have heard about in-person locations, from posts on here. But did you get any email canceling the oath? Are you still going to prepare for tomorrow, or have you decided to postpone?

I also have a very important trip booked on June 2nd, and I'm incredibly upset about this whole thing!

prtd99865

Feb 3, 2023
I would still be ready for the time they scheduled unless they send me a notice of cancellation.
I need to travel to Canada tonight to attend the oath. Wondering if I should stick to my travel plan or just cancel the trip. It’s virtual oath.

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
I can't even login to my Tracker page. Is that working for you?
It's stuck with a spinning wheel and "Loading... / Chargement..."
Mine has been like that the past 2weeks and my oath is on May8th.
I just hope this strike is called off before my oath date.

Cece450

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Guys!

So there was someone from another forum who still had their ceremony today! They aren't canceling all ceremonies. So It's probably best to still show up for your scheduled date and wait for further information from your scheduling office.

prtd99865

Feb 3, 2023
Guys!

So there was someone from another forum who still had their ceremony today! They aren't canceling all ceremonies. So It's probably best to still show up for your scheduled date and wait for further information from your scheduling office.
Can you share the post or the username?

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Guys!

That's EXACTLY what I've been saying!! Some ceremonies will be canceled/rescheduled depending on location. But we're still obligated to prepare for the ceremony, as though it were taking place, UNLESS we're told otherwise by IRCC!!

I know it sucks, if we prepare and then on the day of the ceremony we're told it's canceled! (for example, people may have to take a day off from work etc.). But that's life! :(

Cece450

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
That's EXACTLY what I've been saying!! Some ceremonies will be canceled/rescheduled depending on location. But we're still obligated to prepare for the ceremony, as though it were taking place, UNLESS we're told otherwise by IRCC!!

I know it sucks, if we prepare and then on the day of the ceremony we're told it's canceled! (for example some have to take a day off etc.). But that's life! :(
Exactly. It's a day to day basis so we just have to wait. Mine is on the 27th and I'm supposed to receive the Notice to Appear tomorrow (apparently they are computer generated to send) so we will wait and see. Fingers crossed for us all