+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible Strike Action by IRCC employees starting mid-April

Cece450

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Strange thats too far..!
if this the case, then we will have long waiting for cancelled ones..!! not sure why..!!
Well mine was one of the cancelled ones and this is what I got, which frankly isn't even as far as I thought it would so i'll take it

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Strange thats too far..!
if this the case, then we will have long waiting for cancelled ones..!! not sure why..!!
Mate that's not far, considering how mysterious IRCC work. Lad that got 30th may date should actually be happy tbf, there's people out there with 2020 application still stuck in LPP limbo.

That's the latest available back line Date for mostly people with canceled oath ceremony. And some canceled oath ceremony lads will actually get June oath date too.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Well mine was one of the cancelled ones and this is what I got, which frankly isn't even as far as I thought it would so i'll take it
i was expecting something in the next two weeks, as they already dont have much new ppl scheduled, but it seems they are using different way.

Reactions: 747-captain

SamCCC

Apr 20, 2023
We got an invite for reschedule however, it does not say oath ceremony, it says interview with citizenship officer and verification of documents. where as the previous one that got cancelled was for oath ceremony. What kind of a confusion is this?

• Wow
Reactions: irinaaas11

sumeet169

Jul 27, 2018
We got an invite for reschedule however, it does not say oath ceremony, it says interview with citizenship officer and verification of documents. where as the previous one that got cancelled was for oath ceremony. What kind of a confusion is this?
Oh boy!! the system has started to collapse already

Reactions: irinaaas11

LeaveItGold

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Interview? That is not Oath. That is a pre Oath step to verify ur docs and english test.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
what i heard, it will have everythng in same day, and you will go out the with certificate. what was ur original one, and the new date? which office?

Reactions: sumeet169