+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible MIDI Announcement Due Today

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
This has been posted on the French forum - the jist of it is that an announcement from MIDI is due today and is expected to say that the date of submission may be delayed.

The source of this is a group of immigration lawyers so it is not official - just something to watch for.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
The new portal Immigration Quebec knows misfire
Potential migrants must wait hours or even ...
Potential immigrants must wait hours or even days to create their profile on the new web portal of the Ministry of Immigration of Quebec.
The press
(Quebec) The failures of a new web portal of the Department of Immigration Québec force to repel an important deadline for foreigners who wish to immigrate to the province.
The immigration applicants and their lawyers surrounded Monday, January 18 on their calendar. It is on that date that they have to go on the portal "My Project Québec" to transmit their form, they can create since last week.
This is the first time that the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) refuses paper forms. Applications submitted online must be processed under the first come, first served.
However, the online website set January 5 experiencing major misfire. More than 800 000 people visited yesterday, according to data provided by MIDI. And only 150 users can connect simultaneously to create their profile and fill out their application form.
Potential immigrants must wait hours or even days to create their profile. A monster that forces the MIDI congestion to extend the deadline of 18 January, probably "a few weeks," said his spokesman Jonathan Lavallée.
Reform
The Ministry is working to make it more efficient site. But he is concerned that overcrowding could destabilize the computer system.
The Association of Quebec Immigration Lawyers mingled folder in the last days.
"If the gate was working well and properly, it would be able to complete an application in 1 hour or 1 hour 15 min, illustrated interview the president of the organization, Jean-François Boudreault. But now, people tell me that they spend an average of between 10 and 18 hours to fill in a form. "
The lawyer calls "step in the right direction," the decision to give more time for candidates to create their profile on the site "My Project Québec". He hoped that the MIDI expand access to its portal.
The massive influx of MIDI site is not accidental, say the observers from among immigration. Couillard The government announced last fall that the system of "first come, first served" would soon be abolished. Quebec wants the most suitable candidates to integrate into the labor market are admitted first. During the next period of receipt of requests, which was scheduled to begin January 18, 2800 newcomers to be admitted in Quebec. Some argue that this could be the last cohort of immigrants to be received before the entry into force of the reform.
- In collaboration with Hugo De Grandpré
"Right now, people tell me that they spend an average of between 10 and 18 hours to fill in a form."
Jean-François Boudreault
President of the Bar Association and the Quebec Immigration Lawyers

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so we can expect that the time to fillup the application will extended.but we need announcement from MIDI directly to be absolutely sure about it

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hey m585,

I managed to login to my account several time but "commence" button is grey (deactivated) rather than green. Also, there is a note on the side that 3500 applicants has been reached. Can you please guide me that how should I proceed?

Thanks

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
coolrc_04 said:
Hey m585,

I managed to login to my account several time but "commence" button is grey (deactivated) rather than green. Also, there is a note on the side that 3500 applicants has been reached. Can you please guide me that how should I proceed?

Thanks
That button is deactivated because your application is already in progress and that button is to start a new one. You must access your existing application from the 'modifier ma demande' link on the 'mon dossier' page. Ignore the 3500 message as it refers to the November cap and will change when the new cap is open.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets sum up the situation :

people who already registered in the system have to wait to fill up the full application form until 26th of January. from today till 25th of January the system will only allow new applicant to register in the system. am i correct guys ?

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
lildip said:
lets sum up the situation :

people who already registered in the system have to wait to fill up the full application form until 26th of January. from today till 25th of January the system will only allow new applicant to register in the system. am i correct guys ?
No, once again that is not correct. It's very straightforward people! Nobody has to wait until the 26th to fill in the forms. Anybody can do that now if they already have an account. All that happens on the 26th is no new accounts can be created. Correct summary as follows...

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excellent ! thanks m85. that's clarify everything :)
however i think they are doing some maintenance task because i still cant access my account
lets see. Will try until 16th February :)

yusufray

Jan 14, 2016
@m585. I saw a post where u mentioned that one can start filling out the form once you logged in into mon projet registered account.Don't you think we have to wait for the official document to be sent into the mon projet registered account before you can start anything.I doubt if any official document has ever been sent to anyone in this online procedure.Am aware that even when u click on document,the response is " no official document has yet been sent."
Ray

yusufray

Jan 14, 2016
m585 said:
That button is deactivated because your application is already in progress and that button is to start a new one. You must access your existing application from the 'modifier ma demande' link on the 'mon dossier' page. Ignore the 3500 message as it refers to the November cap and will change when the new cap is open.
if the commence button is grey how then did you gain access to fill out your form.Did you receive any official document from the ministry?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
m585 said:
Yes I have, just waiting to be able to submit.

you have already completed filling it all up? how nice and lucky you are you opened the site