+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

possibility of leaving MB and come back

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
Hi I'm studying CS at u of m and will graduate this May. However, I find it very hard to find a developer-related job in MB so I'm considering firstly finding a job in another province(eg. ON which offers a lot more developer positions) , and going back to MB after I have some work experience so that I can find a developer job easier. So is this something I can do? Am I still eligible for PNP after I come back? Thanks in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I'm studying CS at u of m and will graduate this May. However, I find it very hard to find a developer-related job in MB so I'm considering firstly finding a job in another province(eg. ON which offers a lot more developer positions) , and going back to MB after I have some work experience so that I can find a developer job easier. So is this something I can do? Am I still eligible for PNP after I come back? Thanks in advance!
Have you read the Manitoba PNP requirements for the various streams? If not, do so.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
International Students have a specific stream. That stream may not even require you to be in your field of study in MB. Do more research before leaving the province. See what the options are and whether you leaving and coming back would exclude you from any of them.

gsq7430

Feb 1, 2023
International Students have a specific stream. That stream may not even require you to be in your field of study in MB. Do more research before leaving the province. See what the options are and whether you leaving and coming back would exclude you from any of them.
thanks