Portal daily update

Confused immigrant

Aug 24, 2022
Sir Lanka
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
Dear members,

My portal is being updated daily for the past 3 weeks. But no updated on email or new messages on both my portal.

What does this mean?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
The portal is extremely unreliable! My wife's stopped updating at the beginning of December 2022. She has since arrived in Canada and landed, and it still says background and eligibility not started. I personally believe GCKey is the more important and reliable tracker. All our requests come via GCkey.

imiyodu

Feb 3, 2023
The portal is extremely unreliable! My wife's stopped updating at the beginning of December 2022. She has since arrived in Canada and landed, and it still says background and eligibility not started. I personally believe GCKey is the more important and reliable tracker. All our requests come via GCkey.
Please how do I check my spouse application through GCKey? I need help thanks

Confused immigrant

Aug 24, 2022
Sir Lanka
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
Dear No now update on both portals. they have received all information. It has now been 16 months. No news for the past 5 months

Confused immigrant

Aug 24, 2022
Sir Lanka
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
Now the new portal has stopped daily updating and has not been updated for 1 week. GCkey has no new updates too. I am very worried

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Now the new portal has stopped daily updating and has not been updated for 1 week. GCkey has no new updates too. I am very worried
Could you please share your timetable with us?
And don't worry, Tracker has been fixed, and you should see some new modifications on it starting Monday :)

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Could you please share your timetable with us?
And don't worry, Tracker has been fixed, and you should see some new modifications on it starting Monday :)
Tracker for my wife has not been updated since Sept. 26,2022
Portal filled and confirmed Nov. 11, 2022.
No portal updates since early January, with only picture left under review?
Makes no sense

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Tracker for my wife has not been updated since Sept. 26,2022
Portal filled and confirmed Nov. 11, 2022.
No portal updates since early January, with only picture left under review?
Makes no sense
Is your wife a primary applicant? Which country is she belong?
If you're referring to the sponsor tracker, the sponsor eligibility is where it will finish up at the end and it will stay there till your visa application is granted.
Which image are you referring to? Is it a picture for a PR card or one of your images for proof?

I expect to see updates to your application soon. Best of luck

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Is your wife a primary applicant? Which country is she belong?
If you're referring to the sponsor tracker, the sponsor eligibility is where it will finish up at the end and it will stay there till your visa application is granted.
Which image are you referring to? Is it a picture for a PR card or one of your images for proof?

I expect to see updates to your application soon. Best of luck
Hello, I am new here and confused
Original paper app for spousal, (for my wife) recorded June 2021.
Resubmitted online( as requested) and recorded Jan 18, 2022.
All requirements met
Residency approval, September,2022
All portal requirements done Nov, 11 2022.
Since Jan, 2023, picture still in review.

Just wait??
No updates, can’t link to gc account, app tracker has no updates since Sept.,2022.
No CoPR
Every time I call, I get different responses, without getting any answers, they just say wait!!

Not sure what application # means, but starts with F000

Thanks to anyone that can clarify for me