+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal 1 Email in India - CEC Inland

escape13

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All, I am a CEC inland recently got portal 1 email for my PR application but currently I am in India. Please suggest what to do in this case?

If I say I am outside Canada and tell them return date! Will they invalidate my TRV? I am currently on Open Work permit with valid Visitor stamp on passport. Pls help!

How to proceed?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All, I am a CEC inland recently got portal 1 email for my PR application but currently I am in India. Please suggest what to do in this case?

If I say I am outside Canada and tell them return date! Will they invalidate my TRV? I am currently on Open Work permit with valid Visitor stamp on passport. Pls help!

How to proceed?
Yes your application will be on hold and you will be asked to contact IRCC once you land in Canada.

escape13

Apr 24, 2021
By replying on same email? Will there be any consequences? I am worried about my TRV thing! it will remain valid right?

One more thing which I noticed in portal 1 email is that , " pls provide info within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays"! But no strict deadline mentioned.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
By replying on same email? Will there be any consequences? I am worried about my TRV thing! it will remain valid right?

One more thing which I noticed in portal 1 email is that , " pls provide info within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays"! But no strict deadline mentioned.
Reply to the email and answer the questions that they ask. One of them is something like "are you currently in Canada, if not, when are you planning on returning"

Tell them the date you plan to arrive back in Canada and they'll send out the email again once you are back. They won't cancel your TRV until you've been issued the eCOPR, so you're still good to travel back on your TRV.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Yes reply to the same email within 7 days.