Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
anything to cheer you up @missd...... hey did anybody read that jason kennedy immigration minisiter has resigned today and chris alexander is the new minister of immigration?

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
millslu said:
it was meant to be funny hope every one enjoyed the laugh but am still waiting for @ missd to give me a diagnosis here.
Diagnosis:

Bilateral 1st phalangeal hypertrophy

(AKA both big toes are big) hehehe

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
thats what i was afraid of Bilateral 1st phalangeal hypertrophy my cousin had that and he couldnt walk for weeks, i think it was contagouse to, and he got cooties as well from it. (i think could be that girl next door he told me about)

so @missd what you recommend i take for this. i like ice cream and cake. hahah

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

millslu said:
yeh and tell him be careful and try not to mess hus chances of immigrating to canada. good thing we have a doctor in the house.

hey @ missd my big toe i looked in the mirror and it was bigger than all the other toes is that normal? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
[/quote

lmao!!!!! Good one millslu and agreeing we are blessed to have our own MD - Miss D.

gigi_411

Jun 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
August 2012
Interview........
16-05-2013
he hasnt been with the mom for years. they came separately to canada and applied separately and havent had anything to do with one another,we dont even know what she applied for or the state of her process/application,

whatever im not even going to study that. i just have to think positive and wait for this letter. fingers crossed.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
millslu said:
thats what i was afraid of Bilateral 1st phalangeal hypertrophy my cousin had that and he couldnt walk for weeks, i think it was contagouse to, and he got cooties as well from it. (i think could be that girl next door he told me about)

so @ missd what you recommend i take for this. i like ice cream and cake. hahah
One perscription for cake n ice cream comin right up!

kenyatta

Star Member
May 8, 2011
thanks guys the doctor not even sure because he has no symptions he think they made a mistake hes doing another test tomorrow

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
Hi forum family,
This is millslu's wife. I have been reading all your posts over the past several months as my husband is the one who primarily post on this forum. I wanted to share my heart with you guys because I know this process is eating away at you, as it is me. I miss my husband like there's no tomorrow. There is no words to express how much i miss him:-(
It pains me to come home to an empty home everyday. It pains me that friends don't understand what I'm going through and it pains me that the IM officers at the pos embassy are working so slowly with our applications. It's true that my husband and I are near the end, but can I tell you how mentally challenging its becoming at the end stage.
I sent a case specific enquiry today because our arc application has been with pos for over 2 months now as well as my husbands medical has been expired for 1 month. We have yet to hear from pos regarding our sponsorship application, expired medicals and now arc application.
Sometimes I feel defeated, sometimes I feel like I'm being punished, but I know one thing, God is still on the throne and I need to continue to trust Him. So I'm not sure what you believe, maybe you don't believe in any higher power, but if you do, please Trust and Believe, because God wouldn't start a good thing and not be faithful to complete it, and for those who are not believers, remain positive and vigilant..we will all hear something soon, there's power in positive thinking, we will all beat this!

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
millslu said:
Hi forum family,
This is millslu's wife. I have been reading all your posts over the past several months as my husband is the one who primarily post on this forum. I wanted to share my heart with you guys because I know this process is eating away at you, as it is me. I miss my husband like there's no tomorrow. There is no words to express how much i miss him:-(
It pains me to come home to an empty home everyday. It pains me that friends don't understand what I'm going through and it pains me that the IM officers at the pos embassy are working so slowly with our applications. It's true that my husband and I are near the end, but can I tell you how mentally challenging its becoming at the end stage.
I sent a case specific enquiry today because our arc application has been with pos for over 2 months now as well as my husbands medical has been expired for 1 month. We have yet to hear from pos regarding our sponsorship application, expired medicals and now arc application.
Sometimes I feel defeated, sometimes I feel like I'm being punished, but I know one thing, God is still on the throne and I need to continue to trust Him. So I'm not sure what you believe, maybe you don't believe in any higher power, but if you do, please Trust and Believe, because God wouldn't start a good thing and not be faithful to complete it, and for those who are not believers, remain positive and vigilant..we will all hear something soon, there's power in positive thinking, we will all beat this!

Aweee. So nice to hear from Mrs. millslu :) FINALLY! We've heard so much about you. Your husband cares for you dearly and is always asking us things and hoping he can lessen the burden and stress this process is having on you.

So glad you're nearing the end. We have similar timelines so I also hope to hear something soon.

This process is such a challenge but I hope you are right - that if we believe it's right and have faith that it will turn out how it's supposed to, that we will be together very soon and the rest of our lives will be better for having gone through all of this because we'll appreciate each other even more.

Can't wait to hear the happy news that this is all finished for you two!

Thanks for stopping in.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

millslu said:
Hi forum family,
Hello Mrs. Millslu and thank you for the post. You are speaking directly from your heart into our hearts and it is much appreciated and completely understood.....sigh......your words and feelings are truth to so many of us. It helps to share the burden and be reminded and encouraged that God is faithful. Prayers and blessings to you my sister and your mister ;) (and all of the POS folks) along with strength and courage for the final lap.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
I made the mistake of checking out the August 2012 spreadsheet (from when I applied) to see how I compared to others that applied at the same time as me... There are only 4 of us left that have not received PPR/visa/landed out of soooooo many...

SIGH.

Someone needs to light a fyah unda sum bumpas at that POS office.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
MissDominica said:
I made the mistake of checking out the August 2012 spreadsheet (from when I applied) to see how I compared to others that applied at the same time as me... There are only 4 of us left that have not received PPR/visa/landed out of soooooo many...

SIGH.

Someone needs to light a fyah unda sum bumpas at that POS office.
wow @missd i was thinking the exact ame thing but said to myself am not sure my blood pressure could take it, but then i realise there was a doctor in the house. haha am trying to figure out what four infact which are the two casue i know it millslu and missd, but the other two am not sure if they fell off the face of the earth or what happen or is it just me.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
am also looking at the processing time and it sad that it so different now, such a huge diffrence, well i cant complain am not sure if those ppl that did like 11 months had an ARC to deal with i know if i didnt have to deal with thta i wouild have been in the 11-12 months period. oh well

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Good morning POS comrades!!! I am very excited to tell all of you that the POS office is alive and kicking. I was trying to be patient and wait for an AOR as it has been 3.5 months since my file transfer....but I couldn't take it anymore :p.

So on July 16th I e-mailed the following CSE:

Dear Madams/Sirs:

On March 28, 2013, I was approved by CPC Mississauga to sponsor my husband as a PR applicant (please see attached letter). My understanding of the next step is that the file was sent to the Port of Spain office for further processing on or around this date, and within 90 days we would receive from the POS visa office, an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter via e-mail as well.

I would greatly appreciate a confirmation/AOR that our application package arrived safely at your office. My husband signed the IMM 5475 form, (an original of which is included in our application package) the “Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual” consent so that I can make inquiries about both the applicant and sponsor stages of our file. Please find below our file details and coordinates. Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide.

I received an immediate auto-responder e-mail saying:

This acknowledges receipt of your email, we will answer within a few weeks. We answer inquiries related to specific cases only. Note that we do not acknowledge receipt of documents. Consult our website www.trinidadandtobago.gc.ca which answers many frequently asked questions and for information on different types of visas including application forms. Please do not send repeat emails.

Then not less than 15 minutes ago (only 48 hours after sending the CSE) I received this e-mail:

Good day,

In response to your e-mail below, this application is currently at our office awaiting further processing. If any additional information or documents are needed, the applicant will be informed via the e-mail or mailing address provided in the application.

To check processing times or application status, the applicant may also visit the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index-can.asp

I trust the above information is of assistance.

Regards,

Immigration Support Unit │Unité d'appui à l'immigration

High Commission of Canada| Haut-Commissariat du Canada
pspan-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 868 622 6232
Facsimile | Télécopieur 868 628 0894
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair, Port-of-Spain
Trinidad & Tobago

I am immensely relieved to know our file arrived safe and sound and pleasantly surprised that they responded so quickly. I consider any communication for one of us - a win for all of us.........grateful for these small mercies.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Re: Reply: Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

CdnandTrini said:
Then not less than 15 minutes ago (only 48 hours after sending the CSE) I received this e-mail:

Good day,

In response to your e-mail below, this application is currently at our office awaiting further processing. If any additional information or documents are needed, the applicant will be informed via the e-mail or mailing address provided in the application.

To check processing times or application status, the applicant may also visit the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index-can.asp

I trust the above information is of assistance.

Regards,

Immigration Support Unit │Unité d'appui à l'immigration

High Commission of Canada| Haut-Commissariat du Canada
pspan-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 868 622 6232
Facsimile | Télécopieur 868 628 0894
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair, Port-of-Spain
Trinidad & Tobago

I am immensely relieved to know our file arrived safe and sound and pleasantly surprised that they responded so quickly. I consider any communication for one of us - a win for all of us.........grateful for these small mercies.
Congrats on AOR!