+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of entry...refused PR

simba123

Jul 27, 2011
Leon said:
They have no grounds to appeal this. He committed misrepresentation by getting married before landing and not contacting the visa office to add his wife to his file. He can not undo that.
yeap!!! thank you so much for such PROMISING respond.
What about IAD and human compationate resons or any other condition that we can apply under.,,???

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
It is indeed a resonable frustration. Thank you for sharing with others here as they could benefit by learning what issues could really trun down a PR.
simba123 said:
OMG!!!! Looks like here is SOMEONE who very well knows our "case" ;)!!!!!By the way i didnt said that i am from ukraine )))))))))Now i only can guess who ARE YOU :) :D
This is what we exactly trying to appeal...Unfortunatly there is no hope at all!!!!!To clarify this i d say i am not DISSAPOINTED AT ALL!!! canada is NOT my dream country i live all my years without it and i will be happy in other country as well..so i DIDNT tend to get PR for myself.

Anyway one thing i only regret is to get THIS FREAKING documents he was WORKING very HARD.....he deserve to finally get this PR!!!!!!! and belive me i am saying it not because i am his wife...

i will say it once again..... it was UNINTENTIONALLY done...but there is no chance to prove it.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba123 said:
yeap!!! thank you so much for such PROMISING respond.
What about IAD and human compationate resons or any other condition that we can apply under.,,???
I can't really make a promising response when you have minimal chances with an appeal or would you prefer that I lie?

His only defense is that he didn't do it intentionally but nobody would do something like that intentionally if they knew if can cost them their PR so in that respect, there is nothing special about his case. Go ahead and appeal if you want to. I wish you luck but I don't think you have much of a chance.

simba123

Jul 27, 2011
Leon said:
I can't really make a promising response when you have minimal chances with an appeal or would you prefer that I lie?

His only defense is that he didn't do it intentionally but nobody would do something like that intentionally if they knew if can cost them their PR so in that respect, there is nothing special about his case. Go ahead and appeal if you want to. I wish you luck but I don't think you have much of a chance.
;DDont get me wrong please!! i didnt mean anything sarcastic....but...just reciving such answear taking form me all hope that i had.
Any way thanks for your frankness.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Are you guys in contact with a lawyer? While refering to this forum you may seek professional advice of a lawyer too. I am not sure if there are any lawyers writing comments, for my knowledge most are applicants sharing their personal experiences.
simba123 said:
;DDont get me wrong please!! i didnt mean anything sarcastic....but...just reciving such answear taking form me all hope that i had.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba123 said:
OMG!!!! Looks like here is SOMEONE who very well knows our "case" ;)!!!!!By the way i didnt said that i am from ukraine )))))))))Now i only can guess who ARE YOU :) :D

With just 11 post in your profile, it's not difficult for others to thought you coming from ukraine. :D

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
She is from Ukraine and she mentioned that on another thread as she applied to a TRV in Kiev and got rejected.
steaky said:
With just 11 post in your profile, it's not difficult for others to thought you coming from ukraine. :D

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba123 said:
This is what we exactly trying to appeal...Unfortunatly there is no hope at all!!!!!To clarify this i d say i am not DISSAPOINTED AT ALL!!! canada is NOT my dream country i live all my years without it and i will be happy in other country as well..so i DIDNT tend to get PR for myself.

Anyway one thing i only regret is to get THIS FREAKING documents he was WORKING very HARD.....he deserve to finally get this PR!!!!!!! and belive me i am saying it not because i am his wife...

i will say it once again..... it was UNINTENTIONALLY done...but there is no chance to prove it.

Sadly ignorance of the rules is very rarely a good defence.
IMO you are unlikely to succeed with an appeal.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
so what's going on guys? Did your husband left Canada? Or can he find any legal assistance from a lawyer?
simba123 said:

simba123

Jul 27, 2011
Well.....! this case is getting more and more complicated...he is leaving canada this week!!!only one thing is VERY positive i WILL see my husband )) i havent seen him for a half a year!!!!!!!! ;D Lawyer still trying to deal with this situation...but looks like ........no chance ??? ???

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
simba123 said:
Well.....! this case is getting more and more complicated...he is leaving canada this week!!!only one thing is VERY positive i WILL see my husband )) i havent seen him for a half a year!!!!!!!! ;D Lawyer still trying to deal with this situation...but looks like ........no chance ??? ???
Family reunited in Ukraine? Sri Lanka?