+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Polytechnic Diploma + 10 years of IT experience eligible for FSW?

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello,

I am new to this forum and your valuable feedback is appreciable. :)

I am from India, after my 10 years of High School education, I have completed only 3 academic years Polytechnic Diploma and I do not have any University Degree. But I have 10.5 years of experience in the Software development field and currently working as a Project leader in the French Based company.

Do I eligible for this FSW?

Note : Language mode of 3 years Diploma was English and currently learning the French and I will be writing the IELTS and DELF A1 by next month.

Thanks.

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes u can apply calculate the points based on various factors if u get 67 or above u can apply.

ramakrishna.chejerla

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-DEC-2014
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
waiting for.......
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for.......
LANDED..........
waiting for.......
Hi u r eligibility depends on lot of other factors as well , for u r ot exp u will receivemax 15 points , as far as my idea u will be short of 67 points for u r education , bt u can gain more poins frOm ielts ..

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks to all for your kind response. ;D

But May I know what will be the points I will get for 3 years Diploma (10 + 3) ? :'(

Expecting your kind response.

Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swarapriyan said:
Thanks to all for your kind response. ;D

But May I know what will be the points I will get for 3 years Diploma (10 + 3) ? :'(

Expecting your kind response.

Thanks.
Hi, see this extract from the Instructions Guide,
Proof of Foreign Educational Credential Equivalency

Have the completed foreign educational credential(s) for which you are claiming points assessed by an organization designated by CIC and obtain an ECA report before starting the immigration process and submitting your application to the CIO.

Check this link for the list of evaluating agencies, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp. Until you get your education accessed, you will be wasting your time. Please sort it out immediately.

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hello All,

Once again thanks for your kind response.

Even before the WES assessment, I just want some basic information like, will my Education eligible and what would be my points for my education level?
Will be 0 or 5 or 10 or 15? :eek:

Thanks for you response. :-*

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try free degree equivalency tool on wes site to know how much points u will get ??

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
The free equivalency tool does not have the Diploma to choose. Any one please helps me to understand my eligibility?

Once again I am describing my education details below,

I have done my Diploma in Computer Technologies (3 academic years) in Indian Polytechnic College after my 10 years of High School education.
In addition, I have 1 year Diploma certificate for Computer Systems from APTECH.

Any one please suggests your point of view about the marks which I will get for my education? ???

Thanks

Sep 28, 2015
Hi swarapriyan,
Have find the that how much point you will get for 10+3 years DIP in Engineering study, I have the same case.
Please update if you have any information.
BR//