+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearence

prak11

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All,

I'm a canadian PR living in canada and my wife is living in india. I have applied to sponsor PR for my wife. Today my CPC missisagua approved the sponsorship and has transferrred the case to new delhi visa office. we have not yet received the File Number.

When I sent the original application to CPC missisagua for processing I did not include the police clearence certificate. Now we have received the Police clearence certificate. Now
(a) Can we send the police clearence certificate to new delhi office writing a letter stating we have received the police clearence certificate but do not have a file number yet?
(b) Do we have to wait for the file number to be assigned before we can send in the police clearence certificate?
(c) will new delhi office send an email/postal mail and ask for it?

Please let me know what i need to do and which of these options is the best for faster processing?

Thanks

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you have to wait for them to request the police clearance...mmuch safer that way

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can send it as long as you have the file number

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
prak11 said:
Dear All,

I'm a canadian PR living in canada and my wife is living in india. I have applied to sponsor PR for my wife. Today my CPC missisagua approved the sponsorship and has transferrred the case to new delhi visa office. we have not yet received the File Number.

When I sent the original application to CPC missisagua for processing I did not include the police clearence certificate. Now we have received the Police clearence certificate. Now
(a) Can we send the police clearence certificate to new delhi office writing a letter stating we have received the police clearence certificate but do not have a file number yet?
(b) Do we have to wait for the file number to be assigned before we can send in the police clearence certificate?
(c) will new delhi office send an email/postal mail and ask for it?

Please let me know what i need to do and which of these options is the best for faster processing?

Thanks
A. You Can't and it is not advisible
B. You need the file number to send it, you don need a file number to do PCC..You should do it now.
C. They will in the PPR letter.

You will receive a PPR from ND which will have your wife's file number.
You can get the PCC now and can send it when you send the PP.

and you should join this thread for all info abt CHC ND.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.6930.html
All the best.