+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearence check for application from UK

craigallen

Mar 22, 2011
I am a UK citizen, do I need to complete a police clearence check form as part of my student application visa

dadakoko

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont really think so.

You can apply, if you need one they definitely would ask you for one. Also you can check the FAQs on the student visa website of CHC London, I remember seeing something there on Police Clearance.

I am not a UK Citizen so I had to get one and sent it along with my application.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
dadakoko said:
I dont really think so.

You can apply, if you need one they definitely would ask you for one. Also you can check the FAQs on the student visa website of CHC London, I remember seeing something there on Police Clearance.

I am not a UK Citizen so I had to get one and sent it along with my application.
dadakoko,

Is it mandatory to submit the Police Clearance certificate for all countries that you have lived for >6 months? I raised the question in this thread and was told that PCC is not required for study permits- please share your view.

dadakoko

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an excerpt from the CHC London website

Police certificate
If you have not already done so, you may be asked to provide police certificates for yourself and any family member 18 years of age or over who will come to Canada with you. The visa office will let you know if this is required.

It does not really say you need to, but I believe if you need to, you would be asked to. To be safe anyways, I recommend you send one.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
dadakoko said:
This is an excerpt from the CHC London website

Police certificate
If you have not already done so, you may be asked to provide police certificates for yourself and any family member 18 years of age or over who will come to Canada with you. The visa office will let you know if this is required.

It does not really say you need to, but I believe if you need to, you would be asked to. To be safe anyways, I recommend you send one.
Thankyou- much appreciated.