+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance

dave373

Sep 22, 2008
Does anyone know how I can get a certified fingerprint in Toronto?

I am required to get police clearance from Hong Kong, but I am in Toronto right now. Hong Kong police website says I can apply from overseas, but need a certified fingerprint from a recognized and official police office. Here's what it says.

"d) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized and official police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken"

Does any one know where I can find the service?

Going canada

Mar 20, 2008
Based on my experience when i need to submit back to Singapore. These are what i did:

U need go to hk embassy/consulate in Canada/toronto and take the police non criminal forms

Bring the forms to the police headquater of toronto, they will guide u all the way.

After that, you take back the forms/should have a copy of fingerprints document and send back to HK.

dave373

Sep 22, 2008
Thank you for the reply.

I called a police station, they said that I have to go to a commissionaire. There is one on 15 Toronto Street. Just bring passport and work permit.

http://www.commissionaires.ca/offices/toronto.html