+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance from the Philippines.Please Help.

Floris

Apr 29, 2015
<My time line >
5th draw(Mar. 20) under FST(cook)
2015/04/08 AOR
2015/04/28 Medical Pass
2015/04/28 Background IP
2015/06/18 Spouse- Schedule A request
2015/08/14 ECAS: In process
2015/09/18 Spouse- RCMP request
2015/09/18 Applicant - RCMP and A original police clearance from the Philippines request
Hi guys,
I'm Korean a applicant on EE. Help me please.
I didn't upload NBI Clearance because I stayed just 102days in Philippines for vacation NOT 6month.
I don't understand why they request it and the dead line of submitting is on oct.17th.
I get so annoyed with CIC. I'm on edge.

My first plan is I'm going to visit to Manila NBI office Philippines on next 22nd Tuesday from Canada.
I wonder can I take the paper within 3days. ??
I would make a application form through online but It couldn't submit and complete
because of payment, there is only allow bank account of Philippines.
How can I do this problem?
As soon as arrive in Philippines, I will go to bank in Philippines to pay and then I will complete the form and make a appointment on internet and I will visit the NBI office.
Do you think is it good way to get it and the quickest way?
or Is there another best way to take the NBI here?

Salamat po.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello, it takes 5 working days (1 week) to get the NBI clearance from the Philippines.

It is strange that they are requesting this, but I've also heard of other people getting similar glitches even if they stayed in the country even for less than 6 months. I believe they were able to give a letter of explanation that they did not stay for 6 months so they should not have to submit the police clearance.

Floris

Apr 29, 2015
bellaluna said:
Hello, it takes 5 working days (1 week) to get the NBI clearance from the Philippines.

It is strange that they are requesting this, but I've also heard of other people getting similar glitches even if they stayed in the country even for less than 6 months. I believe they were able to give a letter of explanation that they did not stay for 6 months so they should not have to submit the police clearance.
Magandang gabi, bellaluna.
Thank very very much for the info, a big help.Best of luck to you. ;) :D ;D