+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance from mexico

Taltul

Feb 12, 2014
Hi,
I submitted my documents for the police clearance to Mexico before I submitted my application... I just got an email from cic requesting the police clearance... There is no one to talk to on the phone to clarify if that document got misplaced somewhere... What should I do? It's already an expensive process to be paying twice for the same thing...
Thanks in advance!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
did you get them directly from pgr? Try to get them trough the Canadian embassy
If the police certificate is required for a person living outside Mexico

The certificate you will need is called the Informe de datos registrales, also issued by the Procuraduría General de la República (PGR).
While your application is being processed, the visa office where your application is processed will contact you when it will be time to obtain the Informe de datos registrales.
If the visa office where your application is in process contacted you and requested the Informe de datos registrales, you must do the following:

You must send to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City, for each person for whom a police certificate is required:

1) Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:

rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
the name and address of the police agency
the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints
How to have your fingerprints taken?

In Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)
2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns–no exceptions)

3) One legible copy of your passport’s bio-page (the page where your picture and full name appear).

4) Quote your file number, your name, date of birth, and the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is.

Do not send any other documents or provide any payments.

Send the above to:

Canadian Embassy, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193
Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F

The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will request the Informe de datos registrales for you and will forward the results directly to the visa office where your application is in process. This will take approximately 60 to 90 business days.

xedelatorre

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2013
Med's Request
01-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-07-2013
Interview........
RPRF on March of 2014, Police Clr Cert on 03/15/14, FBI Request 082014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
Hello,

Does anybody know what is the actual size for the "passport size" photographs requested for the Informe de Datos Registrales per instructions below:

Is it passport size of Canada, Mexico? If someone know the dimensions please help.
Also, I assume the photos must be in color, correct?

2) Three photographs of the front, and three of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns—no exceptions)

ranas13

Apr 16, 2014
Are there any updates on this matter?
I got the request for my police certificates, I must submit them within 60 days but the process trougth the Canadian embassy in Mexico takes from 60 to 90 days.

Any one has experience with this process, how long did it take for you?

chipotle82

Feb 3, 2015
Hi!!! I've requested the police clearance from Mexico, I am not in Mexico now. Please HELP ME.

It isn't clear if I HAVE to do it through the embassy or if I can go to Mexico and do it myself, because it would be faster.

How long does it take if I follow the suggested process?

Please help me ...

shad86

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
chipotle82 said:
Hi!!! I've requested the police clearance from Mexico, I am not in Mexico now. Please HELP ME.

It isn't clear if I HAVE to do it through the embassy or if I can go to Mexico and do it myself, because it would be faster.

How long does it take if I follow the suggested process?

Please help me ...
has el procedimiento dentro de canada, yo lo hice desde afuera y fue un show. Mi aplicacion se atraso casi un año, porque el oficial no estaba de acuerdo , tuve que rehacer todo como si estuviera dentro de canada.

Fuente: Mi experiencia.

Suerte!