+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Indian Consulate San Francisco

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
That's a relief. Thanks so much! You have been of great help!
Also Call them or text them. They will respond over the text on weekdays. In fact I had them called me (After texting them) and then asked all questions.

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
Also Call them or text them. They will respond over the text on weekdays. In fact I had them called me (After texting them) and then asked all questions.
Hi,

Can you please provide me the email address and phone number you contacted Indian embassy in SF. I been calling them for the last few days and has no luck in talking to anyone. I have an RFE in pending status that my attorney is processing, so would like to know what visa documents do they want to see for my wife in order to apply for her PCC.

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Can you pls help you are in San francisco and your mother is visitor visa, how you applied to NY Consulate ?
NY Consulate website listed the state's they serve, although I didn't see anywhere on their site if they serve other states residence (ex: CA, WA).
I been calling SF consulate for the last few days without any luck, their website is little vague as it doesn't provide enough information for PCC. Please let me know if you get hold of anyone at SF consulate.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi,

Can you please provide me the email address and phone number you contacted Indian embassy in SF. I been calling them for the last few days and has no luck in talking to anyone. I have an RFE in pending status that my attorney is processing, so would like to know what visa documents do they want to see for my wife in order to apply for her PCC.
If you open CG San Francisco website they flash the email ID and Emergency phone number on first page. I don't have that information handy with me at this moment. But it is easily available on their website

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
If you open CG San Francisco website they flash the email ID and Emergency phone number on first page. I don't have that information handy with me at this moment. But it is easily available on their website
I noticed that email "oci2.sf@mea.gov.in but it seems like oci related, I will email and see what happens. No one picks up on the miscellaneous services extension 148 in the afternoon between 2-4pm.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I noticed that email "oci2.sf@mea.gov.in but it seems like oci related, I will email and see what happens. No one picks up on the miscellaneous services extension 148 in the afternoon between 2-4pm.
call the emergency line cell phone number provided on the website. or text on that number they will respond. 415-483-6629 this is the number

Winit

Oct 19, 2020
1. Check the document list on the portal
2. Notarize all documents including the passport front and back page (this is costly but that's the process)
3. Send them the documents along with application form and bank check of I guess 27 $ per application
4. Send them the return label along with you couriers.
5. CG SFO will use the return label to send you back the PCC

I got mine and my wife's PCC in less that 3 weeks.
Hey,
Please let us know when did you submit the documents. That would help us have some better idea.
Thanks