+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate for Pakistan

Alikogu

Feb 18, 2021
This COULD work if IRCC assumes that your month is starting on 1st and ending on the last day of the month. But that is a strong assumption. IRCC is known to have rejected many PCCs with even 1 day being missing from the required period. So it's hard to say if they will accept this. There is also a chance that this will get rejected. It is difficult to say what those chances are though. If you can, then have those made with overlapping months so that no dates are missing.

And why do you even have so many PCCs? You could have just had them made for your permanent address and not for every place where you lived.

saimausman1

Sep 29, 2016
I'm in the same boat, would mind letting me know what have you done for PCC? I studied from Lahore, birth place Sialkot, and I have been told since it’s Punjab district one pcc would be suffice?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I'm in the same boat, would mind letting me know what have you done for PCC? I studied from Lahore, birth place Sialkot, and I have been told since it’s Punjab district one pcc would be suffice?
If the permanent address on your ID card hasn't changed for the 10 last years, or since you were 18, just get 1 PCC made based on that address. That should suffice.

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Guys can you please help me:

I'm 27 years old. I went to US for masters degree. Got my US PCC. I lived in karachi on same address since i was 15 years old till date. If my Karachi PCC mentions from 1st jan 2012 till date and in between i went to the US, got my PCC from their and the karachi PCC overlaps the US PCC. Will it cause any rejections or problems??

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Guys can you please help me:

I'm 27 years old. I went to US for masters degree. Got my US PCC. I lived in karachi on same address since i was 15 years old till date. If my Karachi PCC mentions from 1st jan 2012 till date and in between i went to the US, got my PCC from their and the karachi PCC overlaps the US PCC. Will it cause any rejections or problems??
There will be no problem if the Karachi address has been your permanent address (also on your ID card).

I studied for 6 years in Lahore and only gave my Karachi address PCC. It went totally fine.

Manhil22

Oct 14, 2023
Hi! Can anyone help me. I have been in Kuwait since 2008 to 2014 and then i spend 4 month in pakistan and then moved to KSA and stay there till Dec2020 can then came back to pakistan and till today living here.But when i was in GCC i was frequently visited Pakistan on short trips .In Pakistan i have one rawalpindi address and one which is current is Islamabad address.How many PCCs i require
one for Kuwait which i dont have any idea how to get it from pakistan
For Saudia IRCC dont require if you are not resdient
for Pakistan should i take one from Rawalpindi and one from Islamabad?
Please correct me if i m wrong

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi! Can anyone help me. I have been in Kuwait since 2008 to 2014 and then i spend 4 month in pakistan and then moved to KSA and stay there till Dec2020 can then came back to pakistan and till today living here.But when i was in GCC i was frequently visited Pakistan on short trips .In Pakistan i have one rawalpindi address and one which is current is Islamabad address.How many PCCs i require
one for Kuwait which i dont have any idea how to get it from pakistan
For Saudia IRCC dont require if you are not resdient
for Pakistan should i take one from Rawalpindi and one from Islamabad?
Please correct me if i m wrong
Did you get answer for this?

Manhil22

Oct 14, 2023
Not get any answer but i explained this in LOE that i never spent 6 month in Pakatan but i was frequently visited my hometown so that is why added all address on PCC.

Reactions: smash1984

Alain Malik

Jan 23, 2024
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if your PCC is "from 18th birthday till date" but you moved to a different country for a few years in 2012-2020 and then returned to Pak and living in Pak since then. I used to visit Pak every year (in period 2012-2020) but was living abroad for studies. For what dates should I get my Karachi PCC ? if I get one PCC from pakistan showing stay from "18th b-day to present day" doesn't that mean you are showing that your were resident in 2 countries at the same time since I was living abroad during 2012-2020 and only used to visit Pak for vacations (sometimes for 2 months sometimes for 4 months each year)? Because say you were abroad during a particular year and the PCC shows you were in Karachi during that time, does that show contradiction on the applicant's part? I am confused what dates should I have the PCC from Karachi made with even though my permanent address on CNIC has always been of Karachi. Please guide if someone has knowledge in such cases. Thanks!

@smash1984 can you please guide as well?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if your PCC is "from 18th birthday till date" but you moved to a different country for a few years in 2012-2020 and then returned to Pak and living in Pak since then. I used to visit Pak every year (in period 2012-2020) but was living abroad for studies. For what dates should I get my Karachi PCC ? if I get one PCC from pakistan showing stay from "18th b-day to present day" doesn't that mean you are showing that your were resident in 2 countries at the same time since I was living abroad during 2012-2020 and only used to visit Pak for vacations (sometimes for 2 months sometimes for 4 months each year)? Because say you were abroad during a particular year and the PCC shows you were in Karachi during that time, does that show contradiction on the applicant's part? I am confused what dates should I have the PCC from Karachi made with even though my permanent address on CNIC has always been of Karachi. Please guide if someone has knowledge in such cases. Thanks!

@smash1984 can you please guide as well?
Hi there,

For Pakistan get a PCC made from 18 years till date based on your permanent address. That is because for any police records the system is designed to link it with your CNIC and police station of the permanent address. So if during all this time you had a single permanent address, then just make 1 PCC covering 18 years till date for that one address.

The overlap doesn't really matter. The PCC doesn't really show that you were living in Karachi during that time. It shows that you have no police record during that time. Since your permanent address has been there even while living abroad, it makes sense to furnish that record.

Secondly, providing more information (for example overlapping dates) is not a problem, it is when you miss out any dates, even a single day, that your PCC gets rejected.

Does that answer your question?

P.S. I am a citizen now and visiting Karachi. Answering your question while sitting awake at night due to jet lag :p

Alain Malik

Jan 23, 2024
Hi there,

For Pakistan get a PCC made from 18 years till date based on your permanent address. That is because for any police records the system is designed to link it with your CNIC and police station of the permanent address. So if during all this time you had a single permanent address, then just make 1 PCC covering 18 years till date for that one address.

The overlap doesn't really matter. The PCC doesn't really show that you were living in Karachi during that time. It shows that you have no police record during that time. Since your permanent address has been there even while living abroad, it makes sense to furnish that record.

Secondly, providing more information (for example overlapping dates) is not a problem, it is when you miss out any dates, even a single day, that your PCC gets rejected.

Does that answer your question?

P.S. I am a citizen now and visiting Karachi. Answering your question while sitting awake at night due to jet lag :p
Salam my friend,

Thank you so much for your reply. It definitely does answer my question! I was kinda confused because I had heard your "address history" should match the dates on the PCC, and that's why I was confused whether to show the overlap for the years I had been away from Pak in my PCC. So, I guess I'll have my PCC from Karachi mention "18 years till date".

Thanks for your help and I will bug you further if I have any questions :p

Enjoy your time in Karachi mate @smash1984 ! :D

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Salam my friend,

Thank you so much for your reply. It definitely does answer my question! I was kinda confused because I had heard your "address history" should match the dates on the PCC, and that's why I was confused whether to show the overlap for the years I had been away from Pak in my PCC. So, I guess I'll have my PCC from Karachi mention "18 years till date".

Thanks for your help and I will bug you further if I have any questions :p

Enjoy your time in Karachi mate @smash1984 ! :D
Thanks, I am loving the food here. Karachi food is so underrated.

Btw, one more thing. It is true that your PCC should match the address history but in your case just show a single address in your address history for Pakistan along with the PCC for that (which is the permanent address on your NIC). If you add more addresses for your time in pakistan then I believe the system will ask for PCCs for each address.

Overlap between dates is fine, but there should not be any day missing.

So yes, get your PCC made from 18 years till date, but keep it for one single permanent address on your NIC. If you have had any changes to permanent address on your NIC, then you should add that address to the PCC as well as the address history.

I hope that helps.

Alain Malik

Jan 23, 2024
Yes! The food here is amazing man. Hopefully you got to visit the food streets here esp. Burns Road.

Yes, I have always had only one permanent address for Pakistan. So I will have one PCC made for that. Thanks for clarifying PCC issue bro.

Question about address history in the visa form about my time abroad (2012-2020) : In address history, I should put my foreign address for the period 2012-2020 and not Khi address right? since I was abroad studying, even though I used to visit Pak for a couple of months during summer vacations every year? then Oct 2020 onwards I have moved back to Pak and have been living in Karachi ever since. So Oct 2020 - present : I'd put Karachi address.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated bud. @smash1984

Reactions: smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Yes! The food here is amazing man. Hopefully you got to visit the food streets here esp. Burns Road.

Yes, I have always had only one permanent address for Pakistan. So I will have one PCC made for that. Thanks for clarifying PCC issue bro.

Question about address history in the visa form about my time abroad (2012-2020) : In address history, I should put my foreign address for the period 2012-2020 and not Khi address right? since I was abroad studying, even though I used to visit Pak for a couple of months during summer vacations every year? then Oct 2020 onwards I have moved back to Pak and have been living in Karachi ever since. So Oct 2020 - present : I'd put Karachi address.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated bud. @smash1984
You can put your Karachi address for the whole period, and then also put 2012-2020 foreign address. It would just mean that while you lived abroad for 8 years, your permanent address was in Karachi. Overlap is fine.

Alternatively, you can put foreign address for 2012 - 2020 and Karachi address before and after these dates, but be careful not to miss even a single day if you go down this route otherwise your PCC and application will be rejected.

Last edited: