+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificates - United Arab Emirates

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
Hi Everyone!

A blessfull New Year to all.

I'm just new on this forum & a friend of mine just told me that there's lots of knowledgeable person here that could answer some queries regarding PR applications.

I'm currently working as a Shift Supervisor here in Alberta ( TFW Status ) and been here for almost 4yrs. I guess my PR application has been processed as I already received my second AOR recently. Now I'm on my way on preparing some more necessary documents that might be needed. I was just been informed that NBI from my country of origin will be needed and Police Certificate from the country where I've been will be required too. Before I came here i was in Dubai for 3 yrs working in a restaurant. Now my problem is on how to obtain a Police Certificate from Dubai wherein I have nobody else there that could help me do the process. Most of my friends were not there anymore. Is there any other way to get a Police Certificate in Dubai without my presence? Can any of you here give me some piece of advice?

Your comments or suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Please advice me on this matter as I'm so confuse & been scared that this certificate will cause a delay on my PR process.

Have a nice day everyone!

GOD BLESS US ALL..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
If you follow the information on the CIC website,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

you will arrive here -

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=71578

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Toto Phils said:
Hi Everyone!

A blessfull New Year to all.

I'm just new on this forum & a friend of mine just told me that there's lots of knowledgeable person here that could answer some queries regarding PR applications.

I'm currently working as a Shift Supervisor here in Alberta ( TFW Status ) and been here for almost 4yrs. I guess my PR application has been processed as I already received my second AOR recently. Now I'm on my way on preparing some more necessary documents that might be needed. I was just been informed that NBI from my country of origin will be needed and Police Certificate from the country where I've been will be required too. Before I came here i was in Dubai for 3 yrs working in a restaurant. Now my problem is on how to obtain a Police Certificate from Dubai wherein I have nobody else there that could help me do the process. Most of my friends were not there anymore. Is there any other way to get a Police Certificate in Dubai without my presence? Can any of you here give me some piece of advice?

Your comments or suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Please advice me on this matter as I'm so confuse & been scared that this certificate will cause a delay on my PR process.

Have a nice day everyone!

GOD BLESS US ALL..
Relax! This is a very easy procedure to obtain your good conduct certificate! You can apply this online.. http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=71578&switchLanguage=en&noCache=1325894523374

asifS

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-AUG-2010
AOR Received.
28-DEC-2010
Med's Request
09-JUN-2011
Med's Done....
08-JUL-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-OCT-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-OCT-2011
LANDED..........
13-NOV-2011
I used these guys to get my PCC from sharjah Police. There are pretty good and couriered my certificate to me in Toronto

http://www.policeclearancecertificate.info/

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
asifS said:
I used these guys to get my PCC from sharjah Police. There are pretty good and couriered my certificate to me in Toronto

http://www.policeclearancecertificate.info/
You don't necessarily have to got o sharjah police for police clearence. I lived in sharjah too but my police clearance same from dubai. Because the CID headquarters is one and same for all the states.

http://www.uae-embassy.ae/Embassies/ca/Content/1181

This link above explains everything you need to do. just follow the steps and you will recieve it in no time. My family is still in Dubai so it took them only 2 days to get my police clearance and than they mailed it to me.

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I'm planning to try the one online coz I don't have any close friends now that still working in Dubai. I hope Police Certificate application online will work for me.

God Bless us all.

eds

Jan 13, 2012
the uae embassy in ottawa need an authentication from foreign affairs of canada, and it will take it 45 days to authenticate..is there any way to get the police clearance from dubai without that authentication of uae embassy..thank you..please help

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
eds said:
the uae embassy in ottawa need an authentication from foreign affairs of canada, and it will take it 45 days to authenticate..is there any way to get the police clearance from dubai without that authentication of uae embassy..thank you..please help
Have you ever applied for UAE PCC before? If the answer is yes, you do not need to send your finger prints or any authentications! Apply UAE clearance directly in Dubai Police website. Follow this link.. http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=71578&switchLanguage=en&noCache=1325894523374 You do not have to contact UAE embassy in Canada. Once you submit the online application Contact them over the phone in about a week. They will let you know if it is ready. Once it's done you can contact DHL/FEDEX canada to pick that up and deliver it to your Canadain Address.

eds

Jan 13, 2012
Hi sstn, thanks for the reply, i can see a chance now, but when i logged in at the end they gave me the appliction form to be print, is that the one that i need to inform them? Its written there the file number? What if i have a friend in uae, can she get the pcc instead of delivering to me here..thank you...

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
If you have completed the online application properly you will receive a reference number. You may inquire your application status using that number. You do not have to print the application as it's already (electronically) submitted. They will post the PCC if you are not going to provide you with an alternative pick up/delivery. If you have a friend he/she definitely can visit and pick that up for you.

eds

Jan 13, 2012
Can my friend follow up the application by just informing the police of my reference number? How many days it will take usually? And how much..thank u aain

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
eds said:
Can my friend follow up the application by just informing the police of my reference number? How many days it will take usually? And how much..thank u aain
Yes definitely! It takes about 2 weeks, depend on how busy they are.. Did you pay the fee and submit the application??

eds

Jan 13, 2012
I did the online application and it gives me the reference number but at the end it said payment not accepted please go to the nearest station..maybe i did something wrong with my application? But they gave me the refrence number already...

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Payment Failed?? Your Credit Card ok??

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
If you have dificulties to submit the payment, you can ask your UAE resident friend to pay that at the Dubai Police HQ as well. If you have a copy of the app. You can send that to your friend to take it with him/her to the police.