+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mississauga

dwthomson

Dec 9, 2009
I have to get a Police Certificate from Australia as i travelled there a few years back. The instructions say that the australian police should send the certificate to Mississauga. Can i get them to send it to me and i can post it off with my application? Not sure how else to time it correctly as the police certificate may get there before my visa application.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dwthomson said:
I have to get a Police Certificate from Australia as i travelled there a few years back. The instructions say that the australian police should send the certificate to Mississauga. Can i get them to send it to me and i can post it off with my application? Not sure how else to time it correctly as the police certificate may get there before my visa application.
Where is the application going to be processed? Mississauga just confirms that that sponsor is eligible and then forwards the application to the processing office. That is the office where the Australian would send the PCC.

PMM

dwthomson

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks for the reply. This means then that the australian police certificate could get to London before my visa has been forwarded from Mississauga. What would the London office do with it if that was the case?

Just a general question, where is Mississauga?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dwthomson said:
Thanks for the reply. This means then that the australian police certificate could get to London before my visa has been forwarded from Mississauga. What would the London office do with it if that was the case?

Just a general question, where is Mississauga?
1. London will be able to match it with the application by name and DOB
2. Just outside Toronto.

PMM