+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate - Mexico

rahulpawar

Feb 23, 2024
I'm an Indian living in Canada, I was in Mexico on work permit few years ago.

Embassy has responded to my emails couple of times in mid Jan and mid Feb in the same way - acknowledging receipt of documents.

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
I'm an Indian living in Canada, I was in Mexico on work permit few years ago.

Embassy has responded to my emails couple of times in mid Jan and mid Feb in the same way - acknowledging receipt of documents.
Thank you. It seems we're facing similar circumstances. I submitted my documents at the end of October 2023 and received acknowledgment of receipt on November 7th. However, on January 2nd, I was informed via email that my fingerprints were incorrect, prompting me to send a second copy on January 4th, 2024. It wasn't until January 25th that they acknowledged receipt of the documents again. Then, on February 10th, I received another request letter from IRCC, leading me to send it to the embassy. The embassy acknowledged receipt of the documents on February 13th. Now, I've forwarded the embassy's response to IRCC. I'm hesitant to inquire further with the embassy, fearing I'll receive the same response. How does your timeline compare to mine?

rahulpawar

Feb 23, 2024
Police certificate request from IRCC :9th Nov
Documents sent to Embassy: Nov 22
Received response that photographs are incorrect: Jan 2
Raised webform to extend deadline: Jan 2
Sent new package: Jan 3
Embassy received new package : Jan 7

IRCC sent a letter on Feb 9 and mentioned to get Police certificate submitted by March 9.

I have been sending multiple emails every week asking them about status and if documents submitted were correct, but just recieved two emails on Jan 18 and Feb 20 acknowledging the receipt of documents.

I have also raised another webform to IRCC requesting to further extend submission deadline.

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
Police certificate request from IRCC :9th Nov
Documents sent to Embassy: Nov 22
Received response that photographs are incorrect: Jan 2
Raised webform to extend deadline: Jan 2
Sent new package: Jan 3
Embassy received new package : Jan 7

IRCC sent a letter on Feb 9 and mentioned to get Police certificate submitted by March 9.

I have been sending multiple emails every week asking them about status and if documents submitted were correct, but just recieved two emails on Jan 18 and Feb 20 acknowledging the receipt of documents.

I have also raised another webform to IRCC requesting to further extend submission deadline.

Dont worry about the extension for the PCC. The IRCC officer knows the processing time for Mexican's PCC. Please keep me informed of any changes, I will keep you informed as well. I think we will get our PCC simultaneously.

Marianamexico

Mar 12, 2024
Hello!
Has anyone received the police certificate then?

I sent the full paperwork to the Canada Embassy in Mexico through DHL, they received it on Feb 1st. I have not received any email confirming the receipt.

I’ve emailed them the template you guys provided above, will wait for their reply. My 60 days are due on 3/25.

Good luck to all!

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hello, can someone share the email for the embassy? we sent our documents a while ago but haven't heard back.

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Yes, I sent an email to the Canadian embassy on Feb 7, asking if they could provide an update regarding the PCC. They sent me an email on Feb 25, saying the following:

This is to acknowledge receipt of the Mexican Police Certificate results. These will be uploaded directly into your application.

For the moment, no further action is required on your part.

Our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information.

Thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards | Cordialement,
Immigration section | Section d'immigration
Embassy of Canada, Mexico | Ambassade du Canada, Mexico”

In total, it took around 70 business days, or just a little over 3 months, for the certificate to be uploaded.
Hello, can you please share their email address? I am trying to get an update on my Police Cert but haven't been able to speak with anyone at the Embassay of Canada in Mexico

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
Hello!
Has anyone received the police certificate then?

I sent the full paperwork to the Canada Embassy in Mexico through DHL, they received it on Feb 1st. I have not received any email confirming the receipt.

I’ve emailed them the template you guys provided above, will wait for their reply. My 60 days are due on 3/25.

Good luck to all!
No, I haven't heard from the embassy as well. I will post here whenever / if I receive an update