+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO May 2021

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
HI ALL! I am so worried to read all these delays on getting the police certificate!!! We sent our fingerprints and photos (all they are asking for) to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico to request the certificate on our behalf.

My questions are: if they last more than 60 days to upload the police certificate, do we need to ask for an extension? or we are ok since we sent the request within the required time?

Does the Canadian Embassy in Mexico give updates? or do I have to ask them?

I just sent my papers last week. Hope someone can give me any advice, hopes or good news.

Thank you!

belcat

Apr 17, 2020
They were received by the embassy in February, and we are still waiting. No updates. I saw in another thread an email for the embassy, but in the same thread I also saw the embassy's reply email that said they are unable to provide personal updates. Who knows. People have waited 4 to 8 months for this. A suggestion that keeps coming up is to get someone in Mexico to do it for you.

EdzonAlavez1

Jun 10, 2021
Email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca to know the status of this.
I'm on the same boat, they really are a big mess, in my case they acknowledged sending my documents to Mexican Authorities on March 2nd, 2021 and then, after requesting a status update they replied on June 9, 2021 stating that they have sent the documents to Mexican authorities "This week". When supposedly they have already done that on March 2nd.

It's better to have all that evidence that you did the process on time, send the documents, email them to have proof of that so you can easily request an extension if needed.

I believe we just need to have patience, but it is really difficult with them providing fake status and not being transparent on their process.

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
Hi there!

Thank you very much for the info! I emailed them but they sent an auto-reply saying "due to Covid they are experiencing delays in replying to emails"-

It is a shame that we are stuck in our Country with paperwork that shouldn´t take so long to be done.

Good luck my friend. Hope you get good news soon!

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I submitted mine August and they were done by November last year. I am applying inland though so it might be different if you're out of the country.

Paloma12

Aug 26, 2021
Hi there! Does any one has some news about their police certificate?
I'm in the same situation, I still waiting this is what happened to me:

MAY 27, 2021 - Canada Embassy in Mexico received my documents (DHL)
JUN 25, 2021 - Canada Embassy confirm by email that they sent my documents to the Mexican authorities (processing time for a federal police certificate from Mexico takes from 60-90 business days. Results will be sent directly to the IRCC office processing your application).
Since that date I have been sending at least 3 emails a week to find out status and they do not answer me, so I called and sent mail to the police offices where the certificate is processed and they sent me an email:

EN ATENCIÓN A SU CORREO ELECTRÓNICO, COMENTO A USTED QUE SU SOLICITUD CON FOLIO xxxxx SE RECIBIÓ EL PASADO 25 DE JUNIO DE 2021. SE EMITIÓ EL DICTAMEN, MISMO QUE FUE YA ENTREGADO A LAS AUTORIDDAES MIGRATORIAS DE LA EMBAJADA DE CANADÁ EN MÉXICO EL 15 DE JULIO 2021.

JUL 15,2021 - Mexican authorities confirmed that they issued and sent my documents to Canadian embassy
AUG 26,2021 - Canadian Embassy sent me and email telling me the same: that they sent my documents the last jun 25 and they didn't receive the police certificate yet

It has been a long time! Does any one can tell me about their experiences?

Thank you

Reactions: Helenhelen

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
Hello Paloma,

At least you got some responses. I Just got an email from Canada Embassy about 4 months ago saying they had submitted my documents to the Mexican authorities and from Mexican authorities they told me they do not give any updates from Canada Embassy!

So, here we are still waiting for some news since last February 2021. No updates on the immigration application site, no updates from Mexican authorities, no news at all.

Which email address did you use for the Police certificate authorities? could you share, please?

Again, good luck to everyone!!!

Paloma12

Aug 26, 2021
Hello Paloma,

At least you got some responses. I Just got an email from Canada Embassy about 4 months ago saying they had submitted my documents to the Mexican authorities and from Mexican authorities they told me they do not give any updates from Canada Embassy!

So, here we are still waiting for some news since last February 2021. No updates on the immigration application site, no updates from Mexican authorities, no news at all.

Which email address did you use for the Police certificate authorities? could you share, please?

Again, good luck to everyone!!!
Hi Helen,

I called them to one of these numbers: Tel. (55) 53-46-00-00 Ext. 508427, 508428 y 508430; correo electrónico aregistrales@pgr.gob.mx

They answered me and I asked for status of my police certificate, they asked me for the folio number which is your UCI number ( But because I did the request through the Canadian embassy they told me that they cant give me any update) , so I told them that I will send them and email with my information and I told then what was my name and next day the answered me .

Good luck! I will let you know once I get some news

Reactions: mapple007
Aug 30, 2021
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and can do it way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.

Paloma12

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you, Paloma!

I will share if any updates.

I wish you the best of lucks!
Hello!

I finally got my police certificate! I received an email from MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca, see below the email

Wish you the best!

Dear Sir/Madam,

The results of your FGR police certificate were received and added to your file on September 10, 2021, please feel free to inform the IRCC office in charge of your application.

MRodriguez

Dec 2, 2021
hello , paloma

Can you please share a little bit more of your experience?.

I got an email from the Mexican embassy as well, but I am unable to communicate with my processing office. How did you do this?
can you share how you got in touch and how did your application progressed after that?

thank you so much

Hello!

I finally got my police certificate! I received an email from MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca, see below the email

Wish you the best!

Dear Sir/Madam,

The results of your FGR police certificate were received and added to your file on September 10, 2021, please feel free to inform the IRCC office in charge of your application.

Zara-23

Jan 3, 2022
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and can do it way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.
Hi cam you plz send me your contact?

Maradice

Jan 5, 2022
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-02-2022
Hi Guys,
Hi Daniella,
Is your contact still available to help get the police certificate from Mexico?