+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO May 2021

Lillian521

Jul 27, 2022
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and can do it way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.
Hi I need help with police certificate. Would offer the contact info? My email: from.lian@yahoo.com

aj40639

Nov 10, 2022
Hi Guys,
Whoever requires the police certificate from Mexico I know a person who can do it. She did it for me and it only takes 10 business days max to get it. She is located in Mexico City and can do it way more easier and faster. I know through the embassy is taking 4-6months to hear back from them and sometimes there’s a miscommunication between the embassy and IRCC if the certificate has been uploaded or not. Let me know if you guys are interested and can give her contact.
Hi Daniella,

Can you please send me the contact details on amitjha8889@gmail.com

alexasvg98

Jun 15, 2018
I submitted mine August and they were done by November last year. I am applying inland though so it might be different if you're out of the country.
Hola!
pregunta para todos los que ya pasaron por este proceso, una vez que la embajada de Canadá confirma que los resultados se mandaron a IRCC, cuando tiempo tarda en que les confirmen la residencia !

JorgeRmz

Apr 4, 2023
Hola!
pregunta para todos los que ya pasaron por este proceso, una vez que la embajada de Canadá confirma que los resultados se mandaron a IRCC, cuando tiempo tarda en que les confirmen la residencia !
Estoy en el mismo proceso, cuanto tiempo te tardo la confirmacion AOR una vez que mandaron tu certificado a IRCC ?

Karen Ortiz

May 18, 2023
Hola!!!! Me podrian pasar el contacto de la persona que ayuda con el criminal record en México porfavor? Mil gracias

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Alguien sabe cuánto tiempo demoran en pedir esta constancia después de que la aplicación completa de express entry se envió?