24-08-2012
Passport Req..
3-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-1-2013
LANDED..........
23-1-2013
Oh wow, now you got me stressed! :)
300 photos! I sent 53 coz we don't have that many photos with both of us on it - you know how ti is when it's mostly the two of you trevelling. :p

I try not to think about all the possible things that may go wrong with this app, nothing I can do about it right now anyway~><

dzuls

Star Member
Sep 29, 2012
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2013
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2013
Hi Nicelina,

I read on this forum and can see that you sent an outland application for common-law (processed by Mississauga/Warsaw). I will be going through the same process with my boyfriend (he is Canadian and will be sponsoring me, I am Polish) from November/December on.

As your application is processed outland, I was wondering whether you stayed in Canada during the process? Can you apply outland when the applicant is in Canada? The big advantage of the outland process is that it goes a way faster! And we are not sure yet whether to apply inland or outland.

I have an other question regarding inland application, I read on this forum that if you decide to apply inland, the applicant is not allowed to leave Canada or the application would have to start from the beginning. I dont know if Latvia is visa exempt but Polish nationals with biometric passports are, and I have such a passport, and lets say I had a visitor visa in Canada (to have a status here), am I still not allowed to leave Canada for a visit in Europe??

Thanks in advance for your help and good luck with your application!!

Ryathe

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-08-2012
Passport Req..
3-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-1-2013
LANDED..........
23-1-2013
Hey dzuls and welcome to our small group of Warsaw visa office ppl. ;)

Inland is the same for everybody, regardless from what country you are - you cannot leave Canada during the process, the only exceptions are for really serious situations (I'm guessing family problems but you'd have to find out more yourself as I haven't) and even then, it's case by case.

What bothers me right now is this stressful process of trying to go back to Canada while you're applying Outland. From what I've been reading one may have problems entering the country again as they'll suspect everything he worst from you, and not simply the fact that you want to be with you partner while waiting for the end of the process. A little paranoid for me coz the main reason to choose the Outland app IS because I don't want to be stuck in Canada for 1,5 year without being able to see my family or travel. eh.... As if they preferred me to sit in Poland the whole year and endure a hard long-distance relationship instead of enjoying being with my partner during that time. where's the logic in this....?

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Ryathe said:
What bothers me right now is this stressful process of trying to go back to Canada while you're applying Outland. From what I've been reading one may have problems entering the country again as they'll suspect everything he worst from you, and not simply the fact that you want to be with you partner while waiting for the end of the process. A little paranoid for me coz the main reason to choose the Outland app IS because I don't want to be stuck in Canada for 1,5 year without being able to see my family or travel. eh.... As if they preferred me to sit in Poland the whole year and endure a hard long-distance relationship instead of enjoying being with my partner during that time. where's the logic in this....?
Same here! I'm actually returning to Canada tomorrow, let's see how it goes!

Ryathe

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-08-2012
Passport Req..
3-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-1-2013
LANDED..........
23-1-2013
quietloud said:
Same here! I'm actually returning to Canada tomorrow, let's see how it goes!

Good Luck and be positive! :)

nicelina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
poland-warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
11-october-2012 from poland
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
Ryathe said:
Oh wow, now you got me stressed! :)
300 photos! I sent 53 coz we don't have that many photos with both of us on it - you know how ti is when it's mostly the two of you trevelling. :p

I try not to think about all the possible things that may go wrong with this app, nothing I can do about it right now anyway~><
dont worry! my friend applied trough warsaw 2 years ago and send only 20 pictures, and she got aproved in 2 months!

i know, when just 2 of us traveling, we dont have much pictures, but we use tripod, and we can take pictures with both of us! :p
everything will be good! :)

nicelina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
poland-warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
dzuls said:
Hi Nicelina,

I read on this forum and can see that you sent an outland application for common-law (processed by Mississauga/Warsaw). I will be going through the same process with my boyfriend (he is Canadian and will be sponsoring me, I am Polish) from November/December on.

As your application is processed outland, I was wondering whether you stayed in Canada during the process? Can you apply outland when the applicant is in Canada? The big advantage of the outland process is that it goes a way faster! And we are not sure yet whether to apply inland or outland.

I have an other question regarding inland application, I read on this forum that if you decide to apply inland, the applicant is not allowed to leave Canada or the application would have to start from the beginning. I dont know if Latvia is visa exempt but Polish nationals with biometric passports are, and I have such a passport, and lets say I had a visitor visa in Canada (to have a status here), am I still not allowed to leave Canada for a visit in Europe??

Thanks in advance for your help and good luck with your application!!
yes, i am in canada! and i explained everything on the forms, why i am here and etc...... i was reading somewhere, that you can stay in the canada, while you applying outland! no worries :) definatelly go with outland! :) way faster! ;)

good luck! ;)

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Okay, I thought I'd share my experience re-entering Canada today. I was flying back from Europe with my husband and they almost didn't even ask any questions. Just checked my status on the computer (AOR) and gave me a six month visitors record.
It was so easy, time to stress over other things now ;D

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quietloud said:
Okay, I thought I'd share my experience re-entering Canada today. I was flying back from Europe with my husband and they almost didn't even ask any questions. Just checked my status on the computer (AOR) and gave me a six month visitors record.
That is great news, now you will be able to wait for the approval with your husband. So they did not ask much... if only all immigratin officers were like this. My wife (still girlfriend at that time) was not let in even if I was with her flying into Canada. But mind you we did not apply yet at that time. Maybe it is worth trying again??? Whati airport did you go through? We were in Montreal, and Montreal oficers are really not flexible. Even me, with my Canadian passport get questions asked where did I go and why when returning to Canada through Montreal. I do not get these questions asked even in Russia, not talking about Europe. Oh Canada!!! :)

Ryathe

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-08-2012
Passport Req..
3-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-1-2013
LANDED..........
23-1-2013
quietloud said:
Congratulations! Unfortunately, I will be lacking the most important proof - my partner (who's going to stay in Montreal) - but hopefully the paperwork and his mobile number will be enough. ::)

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
This was at Pearson's. They actually seemed a bit apologetic that the best they could do was 6 months but I'll renew it if my PR hasn't come through by that time. Best of luck to you Ryathe!

nicelina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
poland-warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
Hello everyone. Just a little update - we got AOR ThiS morning from Warsaw :))))) yeyyyy

Ryathe

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-08-2012
Passport Req..
3-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-1-2013
LANDED..........
23-1-2013
nicelina said:
Hello everyone. Just a little update - we got AOR ThiS morning from Warsaw :))))) yeyyyy
Congratulations!!! :) Must feel great!!

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
And we got our stage 2 AOR today too. Go Warsaw!

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quietloud said:
And we got our stage 2 AOR today too. Go Warsaw!
Congratulations!!! I guess they told you to contact them after three months (and gave you a date) if nothing comes form them.

By the way, I am sending additional stuff to Warsaw today. The enveloppe is with me at work right now, will ship it with FedEX in the afternoon. We'll see if they actually look into this. I am just adding my plane tickets to go and see my wife since I filed the application. A couple more pictures. And a couple of other papers that show we really keep in touch as a family as much as we can.