Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LETTER OF EXPLANATION BY .

Attn: The Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission,
ISLAMABAD.

Reg: APPLICATION FOR STUDY VISA
Dear Visa Officer,

This is with reference to my Study permit application and other supporting documents attached, I would like and request for the study permit for my 3 years study program in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTING (ACBU).
All details as relevant and required to my visa case are as under:
PURPOSE OF VISIT

I intend to apply for Canadian STUDY PERMIT as mentioned in subsection 11(1). For this I have the following relevant documents in order to fulfill and meet the requirements of Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations-Part 12.

• Admission letter of proposed education institute in my proposed course:
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTING (ACBU).
• All my academic documents in original
• English language proficiency certificate
• Sponsor’s Declaration of Support
• Sponsor’s (Father) Bank Statement
• Personal Financial Declaration and undertaking
• Personal Bank Loan Letter with PKR 4.0 Million available for my studies
• LOA from a Community College
• Fee Paid Confirmation (stated on LOA) for the first full year
• Police clearance certificate

STUDY PLAN

I have completed my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with Honors degree to gain some good business skills and qualification to be helpful for my future career and have got good understanding to pursue a business oriented course with blend of accounting. The course Business Administration Accounting is a Post Secondary full time course with duration of almost three years. This course is an ideal course for me and it will not only help me seek advance business concepts and terminologies but also will deliver me with accounting essential principles which will be quite useful for me to deliver in my future career and growth. I have seek my studies from a well known and reputed institutions and have been a regular student throughout. There are many students in our country who do their Bachelors and immediately proceeded for further studies without gaining any experience and market awareness but I have been advised and guided by my elders and teachers that seeking professional experience and seeking marketing experience before proceeding for further studies is very essential and is plays a vital role in the personal development and the career growth to help ensuring the student that what he wanted to do and what he is upto, which can only be attained through market behavior and experience being gained by the applicant through analysis and hands on training. I am being sponsored by my father and he has allocated funds into my personal account to ensure that I shall have maximum facilities while seeking my studies and I have available with me around PKR 4.0 Million into my personal account through Bank Loan Certificate and these funds are readily available to me for my academic plan and to cover my living expenses.

COURSE SELECTION:

After my Higher Secondary school education I want to study Business Administration major in Accounting as I have strong inclination towards this field. Business studies are the fastest road between where we are now and where we want to go in this competitive environment. Moreover, if we look around we see how our current world is so commercialized which manifests the power of commerce, economics and business. However, the income generated by employees of business can put them in a high standard of living that no other job can generate which makes me proud to major in Accounting. Moreover I personally have a good marketing and convincing attitude to which I want to give a definite shape through business education. My ambition is to learn new business concepts. Especially in the field of Business Administration & Accounting due to the dynamism displayed by the world of business and the horizons they cover. I would like to broaden my scope of work and develop better critical thinking and sharpen strategic and tactical skills with appropriate leadership skills.

I have seek admission in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTING (ACBU) with total duration of Three year. The course starts from Sep 3, 2013 and will be completed in Dec, 2016. The course is not exactly available in Pakistan despite of several similar courses and the relevant modules, there is not a single course available at Post Secondary level to help students gain Business Administration and Accounting enhanced modules to help students face different business and professional challenges. I chosen this course as per my previous academic and professional experience, I intend to enhance my knowledge and professional skills, because in Pakistan as per existing scenario, I need to be more realistic and understand the need to explore new innovative ways to develop my working caliber and skills.

Before applying for this course, I have thoroughly searched complete modules of this diploma course and found more appropriate for me. I have a deep interest to pursue a business oriented course with a blend of accounting since it is already being studied by me and since I have a good background towards my proposed course and I shall avail bright career prospects upon completing this course. In view of above narrated facts, I have had a telephonic interview with the College officials to fulfill their admission/ assessment criteria before being accepted me and issue admission letter for this specific course. In today’s world of survival of the fittest and competition, one has to equip knowledge and experience, and should be ambitious. It has been my wish to pursue my studies at a leading college in Canada. Knowledge is considered as the greatest wealth a man can posses in his life that can be acquired through hard work. The reason why I am going to study Business Administration & Accounting is to pursue a career that would help me understanding the market and build my confidence to adjust in any kind of business environment with ease and satisfaction.

I have already made my analysis that those individuals who have been foreign qualified are preferred in our local and international market and there is a huge opportunities for these individuals to accelerate in their professional career.

PROFESSIONAL CAREER & NEED:

I worked with ELMEC International as an Accounts Officer from 25/04/2011 to 28/10/2012 and I got the confident in handling the accounts in a good manner as I started understanding the accounts, and I was able to take accounts matters fairly and improved my understanding and skills related to it. During our official team meetings, huddles, promotional schemes and lot more similar business activities bring some confidence and helped me build my accounting skills but there is still a deficiency in me which I feel and wanted to upgrade my skills and the course I have chosen has all the modules being required by me to help me accelerate in my professional career and the course modules are basically taught programmes and I have already faced market and business terminologies practically and therefore the course becomes very interesting for me and I have got my special attention and concentration in completing this course.

During my recent services, I have had got several times this opportunity to handle and monitor all the accounts of the organization as I am among the senior as well as the top performer within my organisation. I am being given additional responsibilities to guide and train with procedures and policies to our new employees. I always admire my seniors related to accounts and administration and this made me a big motivation to plan for my further studies and finally able to seek admission as per my desired plan and professional need to pursue my proposed course for my better and bright future prospects.

Thank you for giving me a chance to express myself and please consider me for studying Business Administration & Accounting in Canada at Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology.

FINANCIAL PROFILE (Assets & Status)

I am sponsored by my father Mr. Liaqat Ali. He has been so kind to me and I am among his loved child and he has spare and allocated funds for my studies of worth upto PKR 4.0 Million which are enough to meet my expenses for the duration of my stay in Canada. He has already submitted my FULL YEAR Tuition Fee as advance deposit to ensure that I shall have comfort while studies and should be able to pursue my studies without any problem. The funds have been arranged by him to me personally as a gift money and I have got allocated with funds available to me into my personal account in the form of Bank Loan Certificate being issued to me through a Government bank HBL to ensure that I can manage my living and other year’s fee towards my course.

As stated above, he has an adequate amount of funds which are now available to me i.e his personal bank statement of his account (attached herewith) with closing balance as follows:

A) Sponsor’s Bank statement (Pakistan) in Pak Rupee :

Closing balance as at 07/11/2012: PKR 1,281,135 (CDN$13,000)
Account #: 036301020300
Account Name: Liaqat Ali
Bank Name: United Bank Limited

B) Personal Bank Loan Confirmation Certificate (Pakistan) in PKR :

Closing balance as at 16/01/2013: PKR 4.0 Million (CDN$44,000)
Account #: 0133-79004040-80
Account Name: .
Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited

In addition to the above mentioned liquid assets, I have also enclosed with my visa application my parents owned property of accumulative worth of PKR 16.2 Million is the amount fully available to bear my complete stay for two years i.e, tuition fee cost, accommodation, return transportation and other miscellaneous expenses which may occur during my stay in Canada.

TRAVEL HISTORY

As a matter of fact, Travel is a vital component of the educational experience for students of all ages. It is a world that demands an understanding of other people and cultures; the ability to work in a team structure; and critical thinking, oral communication, and decision-making skills.

I already have some International Travelling exposure. I went to Dubai for a month on a pleasure short trip in 2004, although it was a One Month Visa duration but I came back a week earlier.

Although students deserve an education that will not only provide skills in selective subjects, but one that will equip them to meet the challenges of a demanding global society. But due to certain obligations and constraints i.e, school systems wrestle with budget constraints, demands of high stakes testing, and requirements imposed by the high commission of different countries in Pakistan are the factors which students have to face during their study tenure in Pakistan. Majority of students have to think twice/thrice and go in depth before making their future study program. Particularly for study abroad, they only consider such opportunity once they complete their basic studies and have enough financial resources and personal abilities to proceed further.

Due to above narrated facts and also due to family constraints and various personal/ official obligations it was not possible for me to travel outside my native country previously. But now, I assume myself to be more capable & in position to apply for study in Canada to further enhance my professional knowledge & experience – The hub of world renowned Educational institutes.

TIES WITH PAKISTAN

As far as ties back are concerned, I have provided my complete family details in support to prove my strong/genuine ties in my home country.
Though, I am single but have strong social, family, business and financial ties in Pakistan. I have my parents, brothers and sisters. In addition to these close relations, I have vast family background i.e, my paternal/maternal uncles, aunts and their families.

Moreover, I belong to a noble and well settled family here in Pakistan and from the grass-root level it has been taught by our elders that we need to seek education and to excel in our career through the knowledge and the education to justify our identity in our culture , civilization and country. I have my ambition to get education from Canada and return to my homeland to serve my country and family too. My father lives & works in Qatar and since I am the important and responsible member of the family so it is also my obligatory need to help my family and to support them with my social and moral way. I have chosen to seek my studies from Canada because of its vibrant and multicultural education environment and many of individuals who are not the native of Canada are preferring studying from Canada because of good academics and quality of education and the experience which any individual gain from Canada is remarkable and reward the individual at later stages of life. The education standard is quite high and the institutions have not make it their business for recruiting the international students but they are accelerating in academics day by day and are competing high among the institutions of other first world countries. I have also realized this after my thorough research and analysis and find out that Canada is the most prime destinations among students for seeking their foreign studies.

In view of the above, it is quite evident that with having such vast family relations and background I will definitely return back to my home country.

FUTURE PLAN

The course will develop intellectual and interpersonal skills which are very essential for operating my business. This course will help me to gain complete foreign academic experience to help me to deal with complex business problems and to confidently handle any business relations and I truly believe that this course will build a strong business skills and my communication skills to help me affectively deliver in the professional career and to help me expand my vision for handling any kind of business related issues for my bright future ahead.
In the end, I am fully confident and hope that my above narrated facts will definitely be considered and the evidences/ groundings of my case would more clearly depict about my current status and I will be able to get a chance to get my further higher studies from Canada as a genuine student.

I hope you will give a good look at my profile and the documents supported with my visa application before coming to your decision.

Yours Sincerely,

XYZ

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should delete your bank account numbers from the letter. It's not safe to post this type of informaiton to a public forum.

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
I think u need to shorten ur SOP to one page or max 1 n a half page. its very important for it to be concise.
All the best!

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
STUDY PLAN

I have completed my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with Honors degree to gain some good business skills and qualification to be helpful for my future career and have got good understanding to pursue a business oriented course with blend of accounting. The course Business Administration Accounting is a Post Secondary full time course with duration of almost three years. This course is an ideal course for me and it will not only help me seek advance business concepts and terminologies but also will deliver me with accounting essential principles which will be quite useful for me to deliver in my future career and growth. I have seek my studies from a well known and reputed institutions and have been a regular student throughout. There are many students in our country who do their Bachelors and immediately proceeded for further studies without gaining any experience and market awareness but I have been advised and guided by my elders and teachers that seeking professional experience and seeking marketing experience before proceeding for further studies is very essential and is plays a vital role in the personal development and the career growth to help ensuring the student that what he wanted to do and what he is upto, which can only be attained through market behavior and experience being gained by the applicant through analysis and hands on training. I am being sponsored by my father and he has allocated funds into my personal account to ensure that I shall have maximum facilities while seeking my studies and I have available with me around PKR 4.0 Million into my personal account through Bank Loan Certificate and these funds are readily available to me for my academic plan and to cover my living expenses.

COURSE SELECTION:

After my Higher Secondary school education I want to study Business Administration major in Accounting as I have strong inclination towards this field. Business studies are the fastest road between where we are now and where we want to go in this competitive environment. Moreover, if we look around we see how our current world is so commercialized which manifests the power of commerce, economics and business. However, the income generated by employees of business can put them in a high standard of living that no other job can generate which makes me proud to major in Accounting. Moreover I personally have a good marketing and convincing attitude to which I want to give a definite shape through business education. My ambition is to learn new business concepts. Especially in the field of Business Administration & Accounting due to the dynamism displayed by the world of business and the horizons they cover. I would like to broaden my scope of work and develop better critical thinking and sharpen strategic and tactical skills with appropriate leadership skills.

I have seek admission in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTING (ACBU) with total duration of Three year. The course starts from Sep 3, 2013 and will be completed in Dec, 2016. The course is not exactly available in Pakistan despite of several similar courses and the relevant modules, there is not a single course available at Post Secondary level to help students gain Business Administration and Accounting enhanced modules to help students face different business and professional challenges. I chosen this course as per my previous academic and professional experience, I intend to enhance my knowledge and professional skills, because in Pakistan as per existing scenario, I need to be more realistic and understand the need to explore new innovative ways to develop my working caliber and skills.
Before applying for this course, I have thoroughly searched complete modules of this diploma course and found more appropriate for me. I have a deep interest to pursue a business oriented course with a blend of accounting since it is already being studied by me and since I have a good background towards my proposed course and I shall avail bright career prospects upon completing this course.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER & NEED:

I worked with ELMEC International as an Accounts Officer from 25/04/2011 to 28/10/2012 and I got the confident in handling the accounts in a good manner as I started understanding the accounts, and I was able to take accounts matters fairly and improved my understanding and skills related to it. During our official team meetings, huddles, promotional schemes and lot more similar business activities bring some confidence and helped me build my accounting skills but there is still a deficiency in me which I feel and wanted to upgrade my skills and the course I have chosen has all the modules being required by me to help me accelerate in my professional career and the course modules are basically taught programmes and I have already faced market and business terminologies practically and therefore the course becomes very interesting for me and I have got my special attention and concentration in completing this course.

During my recent services, I have had got several times this opportunity to handle and monitor all the accounts of the organization as I am among the senior as well as the top performer within my organisation. I am being given additional responsibilities to guide and train with procedures and policies to our new employees. I always admire my seniors related to accounts and administration and this made me a big motivation to plan for my further studies and finally able to seek admission as per my desired plan and professional need to pursue my proposed course for my better and bright future prospects.

Thank you for giving me a chance to express myself and please consider me for studying Business Administration & Accounting in Canada at Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology.
FINANCIAL PROFILE (Assets & Status)
I am sponsored by my father Mr. Liaqat Ali. he funds have been arranged by him to me personally as a gift money and I have got allocated with funds available to me into my personal account in the form of Bank Loan Certificate being issued to me through a Government bank HBL to ensure that I can manage my living and other year's fee towards my course.
I have also enclosed with my visa application my parents owned property of accumulative worth of PKR 16.2 Million is the amount fully available to bear my complete stay for two years i.e, tuition fee cost, accommodation, return transportation and other miscellaneous expenses which may occur during my stay in Canada.
TIES WITH PAKISTAN

As far as ties back are concerned, I have provided my complete family details in support to prove my strong/genuine ties in my home country.
Though, I am single but have strong social, family, business and financial ties in Pakistan. I have my parents, brothers and sisters. In addition to these close relations, I have vast family background i.e, my paternal/maternal uncles, aunts and their families.

Moreover, I belong to a noble and well settled family here in Pakistan and from the grass-root level it has been taught by our elders that we need to seek education and to excel in our career through the knowledge and the education to justify our identity in our culture , civilization and country. I have my ambition to get education from Canada and return to my homeland to serve my country and family too. My father lives & works in Qatar and since I am the important and responsible member of the family so it is also my obligatory need to help my family and to support them with my social and moral way. I have chosen to seek my studies from Canada because of its vibrant and multicultural education environment and many of individuals who are not the native of Canada are preferring studying from Canada because of good academics and quality of education and the experience which any individual gain from Canada is remarkable and reward the individual at later stages of life. The education standard is quite high and the institutions have not make it their business for recruiting the international students but they are accelerating in academics day by day and are competing high among the institutions of other first world countries. I have also realized this after my thorough research and analysis and find out that Canada is the most prime destinations among students for seeking their foreign studies.

In view of the above, it is quite evident that with having such vast family relations and background I will definitely return back to my home country.
FUTURE PLAN

The course will develop intellectual and interpersonal skills which are very essential for operating my business. This course will help me to gain complete foreign academic experience to help me to deal with complex business problems and to confidently handle any business relations and I truly believe that this course will build a strong business skills and my communication skills to help me affectively deliver in the professional career and to help me expand my vision for handling any kind of business related issues for my bright future ahead.
In the end, I am fully confident and hope that my above narrated facts will definitely be considered and the evidences/ groundings of my case would more clearly depict about my current status and I will be able to get a chance to get my further higher studies from Canada as a genuine student.

I hope you will give a good look at my profile and the documents supported with my visa application before coming to your decision.

Yours Sincerely,

XYZ