+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF PNP

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello. I was invited with PNP EE draw. But it did not state which stream the invitation was. I am qualified for CEC and FSW. Do I need to submit POF? or can I just submit my paystubs, employment letter, T4's, & NOA? When I applied for PNP, it was under Human capital priorities and I opted on CEC. When I checked the cic site about POF, it only says who needs POF, its the FSW and FST. and those who do not are on the CEC. Can i just state in my LOE that I was granted PNP under CEC? Please anyone help me.

Also another question, in my PR application, can I put 0 on funds? It was originally 18,000. It will change my eligibility for FSW not met. But it did not change my score. Will it cause a misrepresentation? Thank you. Please help my stress level is so high right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogerdude1

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello. I was invited with PNP EE draw. But it did not state which stream the invitation was. I am qualified for CEC and FSW. Do I need to submit POF? or can I just submit my paystubs, employment letter, T4's, & NOA? When I applied for PNP, it was under Human capital priorities and I opted on CEC. When I checked the cic site about POF, it only says who needs POF, its the FSW and FST. and those who do not are on the CEC. Can i just state in my LOE that I was granted PNP under CEC? Please anyone help me.

Also another question, in my PR application, can I put 0 on funds? It was originally 18,000. It will change my eligibility for FSW not met. But it did not change my score. Will it cause a misrepresentation? Thank you. Please help my stress level is so high right now.
Hi,
I have the same questions, did you find an answer to yours? I submitted OINP as CEC candidate. I currently met CEC as well as PNP requirement in EE, do i need POF?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
I have the same questions, did you find an answer to yours? I submitted OINP as CEC candidate. I currently met CEC as well as PNP requirement in EE, do i need POF?
Hi..they said if you are PNP, you will be assessed in the following order

CEC
fSw

If cec, no POF..also, in the documents checklist for PR, there was no POF required

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hi..they said if you are PNP, you will be assessed in the following order

CEC
fSw

If cec, no POF..also, in the documents checklist for PR, there was no POF required
Thanks for your reply!
Which checklist are you referring to? Where can i find it? Can you share the link?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Like when you filled all the forms for pr application. In your gc key acct...after everything and when you are in the stage of uploading documents.there was no field for me to upload pof..they did not require..POF is only for FSW applicants...

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Like when you filled all the forms for pr application. In your gc key acct...after everything and when you are in the stage of uploading documents.there was no field for me to upload pof..they did not require..POF is only for FSW applicants...
How much fund did you mentioned you are carrying? Was it 0 ?
I am only CEC but when i changed funds then i became eligible for FSW as well but i dont have 1 year foreign work experience. I only have in canada so not sure how that happened

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021

Similar situation, invited under Ontario PNP (HCP) but eligible under CEC. Uploaded employer reference letter and last 6 salary slips as POF and mentioned that I am eligible under CEC and thus exempt. Is it enough?

Wondering whats the status of your application?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello..i did not show POF since CEC applicants are exempted from it...also,it did not ask for POF documents when i filed my application

Reactions: rogerdude1

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Just want to know if any of you submitted POF in the OINP portal and it got approved. I also received the NOI yesterday under HCP - CEC.

Thanks,
Mudit

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi,

Hello...the system did not require me for POF. I mean there was no field to submit POF as I put 0 in the funds in my ee profile. I just uploaded t4's and o
paystubs..i believe that you don't need POF if you are being assessed under CEC. For PNP ee applicants, they are assessed first with CEC...my eligibility is now completed, which I hope and pray i'm already good for POF..you can also submit an LOE citing the reference in IRCC that for CEC, we don't beed POF.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hello...the system did not require me for POF. I mean there was no field to submit POF as I put 0 in the funds in my ee profile. I just uploaded t4's and o
paystubs..i believe that you don't need POF if you are being assessed under CEC. For PNP ee applicants, they are assessed first with CEC...my eligibility is now completed, which I hope and pray i'm already good for POF..you can also submit an LOE citing the reference in IRCC that for CEC, we don't beed POF.
Hey do you mean eligibility completed in GCKey or tracker?