+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Hi, i have an active EE and I scored 407 my first language is French. Which province do you advise me to look for? and it is possible to apply directly to PNP. My NOC code is 62022 i work in tourism.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, i have an active EE and I scored 407 my first language is French. Which province do you advise me to look for? and it is possible to apply directly to PNP. My NOC code is 62022 i work in tourism.
Your score is pretty low and your occupation isn't in demand. Have you looked into securing an LMIA supported job offer in your field? If you can get a job offer, that should put you in a better position.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Your score is pretty low and your occupation isn't in demand. Have you looked into securing an LMIA-supported job offer in your field? If you can get a job offer, that should put you in a better position.
thank you for your prompt answer. Yes , I trying to secure an LMIa-supported job . Could a Canadian employer use the mobility francophone program? if yes, does he need to do LMIA assessment?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thank you for your prompt answer. Yes , I trying to secure an LMIa-supported job . Could a Canadian employer use the mobility francophone program? if yes, does he need to do LMIA assessment?
Yes, that should be possible. Make sure it's a job in tourism or a very closely related field. Otherwise it won't work.

JoFSd1208

Jan 2, 2024
Yes, that should be possible. Make sure it's a job in tourism or a very closely related field. Otherwise it won't work.
I do have another NOC code which is 12100 (executive assistant and I'm in touch with a Canadian employer I will try to secure a supported LMIA offer job as an executive assistant in a company. The problem is that my education doesn't match the job offer However my experiences and language tests match the job offer. Do I have a chance?

Parvati Soman

Jan 6, 2024
Hi Everyone.

My partner and I are in a common law union and he has applied for a dependant work permit with proof of common law partnership and a statutory declaration.
I am applying for MPNP and have never applied to any other PNPs.
My partner has applied to a few other provincial nominee programs before but it has not proceeded (No response yet).

The question is:
"Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?"

Does "SPOUSE" here mean "Common-law-Partner" too?

In this case, should I say "YES" or "NO"?

If "YES", what should be my response?
1-Approved
2-Denied
3-In Progress
4-Not Accepted
5-Withdrawn

Please help me guys!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi Everyone.

My partner and I are in a common law union and he has applied for a dependant work permit with proof of common law partnership and a statutory declaration.
I am applying for MPNP and have never applied to any other PNPs.
My partner has applied to a few other provincial nominee programs before but it has not proceeded (No response yet).

The question is:
"Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?"

Does "SPOUSE" here mean "Common-law-Partner" too?

In this case, should I say "YES" or "NO"?

If "YES", what should be my response?
1-Approved
2-Denied
3-In Progress
4-Not Accepted
5-Withdrawn

Please help me guys!
The answer is yes and in progress. Do not try misrepresenting here as the MPNP can easily check if one of you has applied to other programs within Canada