+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP rejection.

Jan 17, 2024
You asked a question of the OP, and the OP has not been on this forum since March. Your OINP application will be rejected as you didn’t meet requirements, and they are clearly outlined. To meet requirements, you needed to have graduated before May 2021. Your last date to apply was January 2022. Can you be eligible under OINP foreign worker stream.
yes thanks for suggestion

Jan 17, 2024
You asked a question of the OP, and the OP has not been on this forum since March. Your OINP application will be rejected as you didn’t meet requirements, and they are clearly outlined. To meet requirements, you needed to have graduated before May 2021. Your last date to apply was January 2022. Can you be eligible under OINP foreign worker stream.
Thanks I applied under foreign worker stream and
I got invitation from OINP Foreign worker Stream. I can not understand the one part of Foreign worker Stream rules
Highlighted part can not understand. My job in Toronto since 3 years in same company.
And other question is according to Canada median wage level is 36.06
My salary was $70000 per year and now month ago I got hike in salary $76000 year. can I eligible for Foreign worker stream? and below highlighted point is not understand regarding my wage
Please look at below image where I highlighted text which I can not understand
https://ibb.co/vV2x5t1

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks I applied under foreign worker stream and
I got invitation from OINP Foreign worker Stream. I can not understand the one part of Foreign worker Stream rules
Highlighted part can not understand. My job in Toronto since 3 years in same company.
And other question is according to Canada median wage level is 36.06
My salary was $70000 per year and now month ago I got hike in salary $76000 year. can I eligible for Foreign worker stream? and below highlighted point is not understand regarding my wage
Please look at below image where I highlighted text which I can not understand
https://ibb.co/vV2x5t1
So now you are only talking about OINP - Foreign Worker Stream because your OINP- International application was refused because you are not eligible. What is your NOC?

When the employer is filling out the mandatory form, your job offer at the time of the application must be equal or greater that what you are being paid now.

Jan 17, 2024
So now you are only talking about OINP - Foreign Worker Stream because your OINP- International application was refused because you are not eligible. What is your NOC?

When the employer is filling out the mandatory form, your job offer at the time of the application must be equal or greater that what you are being paid now.
My NOC code is 21234

Jan 17, 2024

correct I am only talking about foreign worker stream.

Jan 17, 2024

my salary is changed 70000 to 76000 per annual month ago ,so in my case I am eligible?