PNP PROCESS TIME IN ABU DHABI OFFICE

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Gongratulations
Did you received pre-arrival email from them and when?
Thanks
Hi if you receive a pre-arrival letter stating that you are qualified to register for pre-arrival services funded by the government of Canada is take advantage of it. These pre-arrival services will help you a lot to be prepared on your settlement and employment in Canada.

SOPA (Settlement Online Pre-Arrival) is one of them and is a Canada wide pre-arrival but province specific and the goodness is online. The goodness of SOPA is a ALL IN family settlement and employment focused pre-arrival service. It focuses on connecting you to free agencies that will benefit you and your family before you arrive and after you arrive in Canada because the partner agencies in the different provinces are all post arrival settlement agencies as well. SOPA focuses in addressing your settlement needs and provides step by step information about every aspect of life in your destination province with the help of the Intake Counsellor.

The SOPA courses will help you on how to prepare a Canadian resume, interview preparations, and informs you of the best job search strategies. SOPA, Planning for Canada and Next Stop Canada are partners in helping immigrants before they arrive.

To date there are lots of success stories from their clients and you can see it on their website blog post. Register at www.arriveprepared.ca

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
No hope now

We never got out final answer
Don't lose hope, my immigration to Canada as skilled worker took 7 years. Immigration process may different now but I say, while waiting for PPR, prepare yourself and gain information about Canada - on your settlement and employment. That's why I mentioned SOPA, take advantage of it, employment here is very competitive and it's good to be prepared

Reactions: bilalmpk173

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Hi if you receive a pre-arrival letter stating that you are qualified to register for pre-arrival services funded by the government of Canada is take advantage of it. These pre-arrival services will help you a lot to be prepared on your settlement and employment in Canada.

SOPA (Settlement Online Pre-Arrival) is one of them and is a Canada wide pre-arrival but province specific and the goodness is online. The goodness of SOPA is a ALL IN family settlement and employment focused pre-arrival service. It focuses on connecting you to free agencies that will benefit you and your family before you arrive and after you arrive in Canada because the partner agencies in the different provinces are all post arrival settlement agencies as well. SOPA focuses in addressing your settlement needs and provides step by step information about every aspect of life in your destination province with the help of the Intake Counsellor.

The SOPA courses will help you on how to prepare a Canadian resume, interview preparations, and informs you of the best job search strategies. SOPA, Planning for Canada and Next Stop Canada are partners in helping immigrants before they arrive.

To date there are lots of success stories from their clients and you can see it on their website blog post. Register at www.arriveprepared.ca
Thanks for the informations
I mean to say that read in many post that this email is the last thing they send to anyone before DM for me I received this email and didn’t receive the MR yet

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
Tha

n for the valuable info

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Thanks for the informations
I mean to say that read in many post that this email is the last thing they send to anyone before DM for me I received this email and didn’t receive the MR yet
I see. Yes, Visa offices/embassies in different countries send pre-arrival email invitation to encourage everyone who applied for immigration to register to the program. Canada wants that all immigrants are informed and prepared before landing. These service providers are reporting to IRCC on who are the immigrants who availed the program. All the best.

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
passport submitted to ADVO on 29th November, until today no news, any one know the current time line of Visa stamping and COPR from Abu Dhabi office. my visa office was London, instructed to submit passport to ADVO

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
passport submitted to ADVO on 29th November, until today no news, any one know the current time line of Visa stamping and COPR from Abu Dhabi office. my visa office was London, instructed to submit passport to ADVO
Expect two weeks from submission
I submitted mine on November 26 and the passport dispatched from advo on December 10

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Expect two weeks from submission
I submitted mine on November 26 and the passport dispatched from advo on December 10
are you a PNP or FSW?

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
long long wait but still no sings of any near "hope"

Home-manitoba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
MPNP: May 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 13, 2015
AOR Received.
March 16, 2016
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
05/08/2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
12/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Thanks god I received the passports with visas, I wish all who are waiting to receive good news soon
Congrats!

Praying my PPR will come soon as well