PNP PROCESS TIME IN ABU DHABI OFFICE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skalair said:
Dears, am a bit confused!

I just received RPRF + Police certificates today, following the medical request on June 22, 2015. I have not proceeded for medical due the upcoming birth of a baby, expected in first week of August 2015 and same already communicated to ADVO as well. Questions are;
- Should I pay the RPRF fee and should wait for addition of new born on PR application?

- To get the police certificates from Pakistan, we need to appear personally which is not possible to meet the 60 days deadline of CIC as we can't travel in this condition and after that before getting Pakistani passport and UAE residence visa for new born. Its very difficult to deal with Govt. official in Pakistan, any suggestion?

According to CIC & the Embassy of Pakistan in AD, you can apply for PCC via the Embassy (it's listed in "community welfare" section):
http://pakistanembassyuae.org/contactus.aspx

- FBI require 12-14 weeks time to get clearance certificates, I send the request on May 31, 2015. if processes normally i can get this by mid of September 2015, but will miss the deadline of 60 Days. any suggestion?

Send proof of your requests for FBI certificate (& Pakistani one) to the VO - they will be aware of processing times

my idea was, as medical is delayed so all these will come after adding new born on PR application and medical completion. I was quite relaxed and enjoying Ramadan but ......
any suggestions / guidance will be appreciated!

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
I need your help please. Advo is requesting some additional documents. The copy of marriage certificate attested by UAE ministry of foreign affairs and the original CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE (CENOMAR) issued by NSO. Can someone help me please on how to obtain this cenomar? Thanks!

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
Brieanna said:
I need your help please. Advo is requesting some additional documents. The copy of marriage certificate attested by UAE ministry of foreign affairs and the original CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE (CENOMAR) issued by NSO. Can someone help me please on how to obtain this cenomar? Thanks!
to get the marriage certificate attested from UAE Foreign Affairs is not a big deal. a matter of few minutes, can be done at any infinity services / Tehsel services office. one I know in Abu Dhabi is at Marina Mall.

Prerequisites: If document is not issued in UAE then
1) attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country of Origin
2) UAE embassy in country of origin
3) present to MOFA for attestation in UAE.

CENOMAR, I don't have any experience

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brieanna said:
For CENOMAR e application , you can follow link:

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/OnlineApplication.aspx

Good luck.

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
skalair said:
to get the marriage certificate attested from UAE Foreign Affairs is not a big deal. a matter of few minutes, can be done at any infinity services / Tehsel services office. one I know in Abu Dhabi is at Marina Mall.

Prerequisites: If document is not issued in UAE then
1) attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country of Origin
2) UAE embassy in country of origin
3) present to MOFA for attestation in UAE.

CENOMAR, I don't have any experience
Thank you :)

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brieanna said:
Thank you. Did they asked you to get the same?
No, they didn't. I just searched it when I read your post; I'm not from the Phillipines. :)

canadavisa101

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 12, 2015
Med's Done....
April 14, 2015
lexis said:
oh well they are all gone to sleep.. we might hear from them again after ramadan. i have been waiting for almost 2 mos aftr medical received. .. we will have to wait and focus with work.
When you received an email for request for medical exam, did you receive an email requiring you to pay for right for permanent residence fee at the same time?

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
canadavisa101 said:
When you received an email for request for medical exam, did you receive an email requiring you to pay for right for permanent residence fee at the same time?
Hello
Did you received your passport request?

canadavisa101

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 12, 2015
Med's Done....
April 14, 2015
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello
Did you received your passport request?

Not yet. I've been waiting for 6 weeks now after my status has changed to Decision Made. Medical done on April 14, 2015.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brieanna said:
Thank you. Did they asked you to get the same?
Just a random observation & not criticism: it doesn't matter if another poster/applicant got the same request as you did. No one has the exact same personal "parcours" as another applicant.

Of course, it helps when someone can assist with a link/particular question, but in the end, it's all down to *your* merits/validity of *your* application.

E.g. 2 totally unrelated applicants could get a request for CENOMAR, for entirely different reasons.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
Kindly,Einna,superman111,Dr_kareem, Skalair ,Brieanna,jimmy80,Nvcrn and lexis, Can you provide us with updates in your application to update the sheet .

Thx and Good luck

superman111

Mar 29, 2015
canadian_dream2015 said:
Kindly,Einna,superman111,Dr_kareem, Skalair ,Brieanna,jimmy80,Nvcrn and lexis, Can you provide us with updates in your application to update the sheet .

Thx and Good luck
i just received a request from ADVO a week ago regarding police certificate from saudi arabia.... and i am waiting them to send the original form