Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
engMostafa said:
Dear All,

any update ??
Mostafa Bro,
patience! it will come to you. Just focus on your routine matters / business. Consider the Canada as secondary option.
Best Wishes for you.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skalair said:
Mostafa Bro,
patience! it will come to you. Just focus on your routine matters / business. Consider the Canada as secondary option.
Best Wishes for you.
thanks a lot bro for your continuous support..

Mohamed Pamirs

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello
Any updates ?

Good Luck
i advise you all to prepare your photos and passport and to read the requirements of sending the passport to VFS office in Abu Dhabi
from now because it is very confusing and take time and take into your consideration that the passport will be in the embessy for more than 20 days

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engMostafa said:
Hi All,

Any update ??

It seems they are sleeping these days or they are in summer vacation..
I think they will start sending and MRs or PPRs after Eid holidays. If they send now, it will be difficult for all: the clinics will not open or process results in time, similarly, if they ask for PPs, they will not be able to stamp visa in time.

So, in my opinion, the matters will be delayed to August.

abed2014

May 26, 2015
Mohamed-Raslan said:
i advise you all to prepare your photos and passport and to read the requirements of sending the passport to VFS office in Abu Dhabi
from now because it is very confusing and take time and take into your consideration that the passport will be in the embessy for more than 20 days

hello brother...may I know when did you send or submitted your passport? its really weird that its taking them more than the standard processing time which is 10 working days....is it because of Ramadan timings?

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leodoc said:
I think they will start sending and MRs or PPRs after Eid holidays. If they send now, it will be difficult for all: the clinics will not open or process results in time, similarly, if they ask for PPs, they will not be able to stamp visa in time.

So, in my opinion, the matters will be delayed to August.
Hi,

Did you request CAIPS/GCMS ? to know why they didn't send Passport request

to you till now..

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engMostafa said:
Hi,

Did you request CAIPS/GCMS ? to know why they didn't send Passport request

to you till now..
Yes I got the notes. No reason for delay that I could understand, just that they haven't started some processes.
It seems they work in batches. I think they will restart in August.

DXB601

Feb 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-March-2014
Doc's Request.
none, Docs complete upon submission of application package
Nomination.....
27-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
08-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-May-2015
LANDED..........
July 16, 2015
Seniors pls advise me on how to get bank draft (which bank serves best) for the funds we will be bringing to Canada. I don't want to bring big amount of Cash during our landing. Thanks in advance.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

It is almost 2 month now and I didn’t get MR or any confirmation of adding my baby..

I believe there is Misunderstanding for adding my baby because I send 2 package for them.

1st package the docs without the passport copy of the baby, and 2nd one is the passport copy of my child.

Please advise..

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engMostafa said:
Dear All,

It is almost 2 month now and I didn't get MR or any confirmation of adding my baby..

I believe there is Misunderstanding for adding my baby because I send 2 package for them.

1st package the docs without the passport copy of the baby, and 2nd one is the passport copy of my child.

Please advise..
I am not sure of the procedure and timeline in such cases, but I know that this requires you to send them a CSE (if you haven't done that already). I also know that they don't always reply to CSEs, but they read them and update their records if needed.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leodoc said:
I am not sure of the procedure and timeline in such cases, but I know that this requires you to send them a CSE (if you haven't done that already). I also know that they don't always reply to CSEs, but they read them and update their records if needed.
yes i did that.

but it seems they are sleeping...