Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
TheDuchess said:
Hello to all,

I checked eCAS and status is now Decision Made. We have submitted our passports in person in ADVO 10days ago and now eCAS says DM. Is this something positive?
I was reading other forum and if this is the case, it should be positive :)

zakarya

Nov 2, 2014
Hello all

need some advice plz

I sent my application on December 2013 , under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program stream.

My application received on January 2 , 2014 ,, and I received my file number on , February 2014, with LONDON visa office

On July 10 .2014 , I received a litter from London visa office to inform me that they have determined that my application for permanent residence should be processed at the visa office in Abu Dhabi. And they are in the process of transferring my file to Abu Dhabi

And they told me and I quote Please allow at least 2 to 4 weeks before you contact Abu Dhabi office
and I well be notified by ADVO as soon as they get the file
its almost 4 months now and still no notification from ADVO , and I email them many times but they didnt even reply
and LONDON VO tell me that my file is no longer in process at LVO
NOW am confused , is that normal that ADVO dont answer or reply?
and if my file already there,, when I should expect the medical request?

I appreciate your help
Thank you

moenu

Oct 19, 2014
zakarya said:
Hello all

need some advice plz

I sent my application on December 2013 , under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program stream.

My application received on January 2 , 2014 ,, and I received my file number on , February 2014, with LONDON visa office

On July 10 .2014 , I received a litter from London visa office to inform me that they have determined that my application for permanent residence should be processed at the visa office in Abu Dhabi. And they are in the process of transferring my file to Abu Dhabi

And they told me and I quote Please allow at least 2 to 4 weeks before you contact Abu Dhabi office
its almost 4 months now and still no notification from ADVO , and I email them many times but they didnt even reply

I appreciate your help
Thank you
you're in a complicated situation but as far as I know when they give a timeline they usually do the process in the time frame that they gave, at least it was like that with my application and if it's taking more time then surely something isn't right.. if you can visit ADVO in person that would be your best option and will have the fastest results because they won't answer your emails that soon, it's been like that since I remember..

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
zaynahdream said:
I was reading other forum and if this is the case, it should be positive :)

Thanks. I really hope so zaynahdream. :)

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zakarya said:
Visa Offices don't reply to queries, if the application is within the processing time. If your application has exceeded the processing time mentioned on CIC website then you could send them a case specific enquiry. The 'eligible' queries are replied in 21 working days by ADVO.

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
zakarya said:
Hello all

need some advice plz

I appreciate your help
Thank you
dear,

don't send them CSE again and again it happed to me, ADVO is very busy nd I am sure ur file is in queue, when time will come they will contact u so don't send them CSE be patience. as u see according to my time line ADVO contacted me after 9 months, so useless to send them CSE. What is ur country of residence if in Arab! countries then wait and see .

regards,

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
moenu said:
you're in a complicated situation but as far as I know when they give a timeline they usually do the process in the time frame that they gave, at least it was like that with my application and if it's taking more time then surely something isn't right.. if you can visit ADVO in person that would be your best option and will have the fastest results because they won't answer your emails that soon, it's been like that since I remember..
i it possible to go yourself for inquiry , i mean i am in Dubai i can go to ask, but i thought that they will not allow me to enter the embassy !!!!!

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
maazeeliansp said:
dear,

don't send them CSE again and again it happed to me, ADVO is very busy nd I am sure ur file is in queue, when time will come they will contact u so don't send them CSE be patience. as u see according to my time line ADVO contacted me after 9 months, so useless to send them CSE. What is ur country of residence if in Arab! countries then wait and see .

regards,
i am also sending to them a lot of emails, from your time line i see that you waited more than 2 years from the AOR date . how this can be right and in the same time a lot of other applicant get their pr visa in 11 months only form the AOR date , i mean with ADVO you feel that there is no justice in the processing of the applecations

moenu

Oct 19, 2014
Miki85 said:
i it possible to go yourself for inquiry , i mean i am in Dubai i can go to ask, but i thought that they will not allow me to enter the embassy !!!!!
yes you can always visit the embassy in their public working days (Monday - wendsday) but your reasons must be valid like your application has exceeded its processing time and other than that you won't get any answer even inside the embassy.. for enquiry they don't let you in but you get a enquiry form to fill and the security will hand it to the visa officer and you can wait there until you get a answer

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
moenu said:
yes you can always visit the embassy in their public working days (Monday - wendsday) but your reasons must be valid like your application has exceeded its processing time and other than that you won't get any answer even inside the embassy.. for enquiry they don't let you in but you get a enquiry form to fill and the security will hand it to the visa officer and you can wait there until you get a answer
i did not exceed the processing time ,but when the Secretary give to the office my inquiry i will wait their until i get an answer i mean i will get the answer in the same day , or they will replay later.
one more question how i can calculate my processing time it is from the " application received date or the AOR date of the date that my file transferred to the VO "

moenu

Oct 19, 2014
Miki85 said:
i did not exceed the processing time ,but when the Secretary give to the office my inquiry i will wait their until i get an answer i mean i will get the answer in the same day , or they will replay later.
one more question how i can calculate my processing time it is from the " application received date or the AOR date of the date that my file transferred to the VO "
if you're application is within the processing time you don't have to go there and ask anything because they will not give a answer to you.. I don't know how you calculate the processing time simply you can't but whenever you get into a new step usually in evey letter or email that they send they state a processing time and you only are allowed to make a enquiry if your time has exceeded.. example from medical request to medical done they state allow 3 months from the date that CIC receive your medical result to have a reply from the VO and you only can make a enquiry if for example its been 4 months that CIC received your medical results and no reply from the VO

zakarya

Nov 2, 2014
thank you all guys for your reply
it seems that I will wait until something happened as there is nothing else to do right now except waiting

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
TheDuchess said:
Thanks. I really hope so zaynahdream. :)
TheDuchess its matter of few days and we ll celebrate of ur visa .
No matter of concern it took 10 working days + 1-3 days for aramex to deliver to you
Congrats in advance :)

moenu

Oct 19, 2014
zakarya said:
thank you all guys for your reply
it seems that I will wait until something happened as there is nothing else to do right now except waiting
yea it's tough but it'll pass and you'll get the good news then :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
znarfier said:
Hi Jujuangel!

It's nice to hear from you again!

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary in Canada!

I believe that the processing will be in Dubai/ADVO but the medicals for their chidren can be/will be done in the Philippines since they are residing in the Philippines and the children's VO will be CEM. This is just my guess as I was tempted to reply on your question and message!

Im sure you will get a reply from some of the Seniors here and those who have experienced the same case as to your in-laws.

On a different note, may I ask how was your Job hunting? After how many months after landing in Canada did you find the Job you are in right now? Im sure you may have find other Jobs before but didnt accept some of it and choosed the best or a better one! Are you living with your relatives or you have your own place now?

May I ask, how Long did you work in the Middle East before immigrating to Canada with your Family?

Sorry, if i am asking a lot of questions!

I wanna thank you in advance for your Feedback!

GOD bless you and your Family more!
anyone have idea about new rules for passport? we should complete 3 years or 4 years?

I heard new years will be applied on 2015 April. so every one will apply for passport after april 2015 must complete 4 years.

passport important for us, because many jobs listings request to be Canadian citizenship