Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skalair said:
Any update from;

Einna
superman111
leodoc

Hope you guys got visa. Update please!
No skalair, still waiting. I received PCC and RPRF requests in mid-July and have submitted both to ADVO on Aug 2, and waiting...

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
Leodoc said:
No skalair, still waiting. I received PCC and RPRF requests in mid-July and have submitted both to ADVO on Aug 2, and waiting...
Hope it will come till mid September. Normally within 2 months time after RPRF/PCC people are getting Passport Request.

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
canadian_dream2015 said:
I am still waiting for PPR . No 3 months from medical received and Rprf and pcc sent.
I just analyzed from tracking sheet. actual case may vary for particular individual. I am also struggling with arrangement of documents for new born, PCC, etc.. I got medical request by 22 June but still not gone through. same is the case for PCC and RPRF.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
skalair said:
I just analyzed from tracking sheet. actual case may vary for particular individual. I am also struggling with arrangement of documents for new born, PCC, etc.. I got medical request by 22 June but still not gone through. same is the case for PCC and RPRF.
I don't know what the prblem at Abu Dhabi office.
I hope to all good luck ang get our visa ASAP.
Good luck Skalair

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadian_dream2015 said:
I don't know what the prblem at Abu Dhabi office.
I hope to all good luck ang get our visa ASAP.
Good luck Skalair

Very very slow visa office

Now CIC assign all the new application to London office.

I hope this step will reduce the timing of the processing of our application

georgesobhi

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/09/2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
27/09/2013
AOR Received.
12-04-2014
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
9-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
14-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2015
LANDED..........
6/11/2015
Hi gays
i will get crazy from that office really the sent me the medical request from last feb .my file should me finished by 10 of july 2015 when i sent them an email about that delay they sent mE ANOTHER email requesting visa fees and my recent contact information .i replied in 30/7/2015
but till now i did not receive any thing from that date what should i do after that .
really i entered in a severe depression mood .my father told me that they want to sent them an email telling them about my depression status
shall he send to them that email
thank you

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
georgesobhi said:
Hi gays
i will get crazy from that office really the sent me the medical request from last feb .my file should me finished by 10 of july 2015 when i sent them an email about that delay they sent mE ANOTHER email requesting visa fees and my recent contact information .i replied in 30/7/2015
but till now i did not receive any thing from that date what should i do after that .
really i entered in a severe depression mood .my father told me that they want to sent them an email telling them about my depression status
shall he send to them that email
thank you
Did you request Caipes for your files????

moodie

Apr 29, 2014
Please Help

I was having the third line stating 3. Medical results have been received.

Today I have an update on ecas like this

3. We sent you correspondence on July 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. Medical results have been received.

I received Police Certificate and RPRF request on 14 July as they state but I send them these documents both by courier and by email and they were received in 30-July

Does this update means that they didn't receive these documents

I am much worried about this issue

Please Advise

Leodoc

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moodie said:
Please Help

I was having the third line stating 3. Medical results have been received.

Today I have an update on ecas like this

3. We sent you correspondence on July 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. Medical results have been received.

I received Police Certificate and RPRF request on 14 July as they state but I send them these documents both by courier and by email and they were received in 30-July

Does this update means that they didn't receive these documents

I am much worried about this issue

Please Advise
After your post, I checked my ecas, the same line appears for me too. I don't know what it means.

Seniors, could you please advise?