NA
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
26-Mar-2014
lawrence2007 said:
Yes, its been four months since medicals but so far still waiting for PPR and keeping my fingers crossed.
Guys My Medicals are done and received by CIC on 7th Aug. Till date no further progress. Means Its been 5Months 9 days now. :(
I hope ADVO will send me RPRF very soon.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhurram1 said:
Guys My Medicals are done and received by CIC on 7th Aug. Till date no further progress. Means Its been 5Months 9 days now. :(
I hope ADVO will send me RPRF very soon.
youll get soon,

many got it withing months

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted with the file
File Transfer...
Some where between june or july
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2013/ doctor submitted online on 21st Dec 2013
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
Mohareb said:
Hi, Can anyone confirm this statement ? or any source for this info.

I had my medical Exams in 02 January 2014, on 16 Jan 2014, I got the third line "medical results have been received". Doctor has reported an abnormality in Thyroid. I am worried that they may ask for additional tests.

Many thanks in advance
ofcourse this is not 100% sure but as of my RnD and close observation of cases when the Ecas change to medical results have been received, they will not gonna ask for further investigating test or reports.
and secondly thyroid is not a contagious problem, so i think ur case is clear (InshAllah)
hope for the best :)

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
surial said:
I'm happy to announce that today morning I have
Recieved my passport request, it was the most pleasent
Surprise for me ever, hope you all get the same soon...!!
Hi Surial, your case is almost like mine, I was wondering How did they ask for you passport from Abu Dhabi VO ?

Was it via Email or via DHL or Via post ?

may thanks for guidance

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Zzzz said:
ofcourse this is not 100% sure but as of my RnD and close observation of cases when the Ecas change to medical results have been received, they will not gonna ask for further investigating test or reports.
and secondly thyroid is not a contagious problem, so i think ur case is clear (InshAllah)
hope for the best :)
Many thanks Zzzz for your reply,

I wish your observation is correct as I am so worried, another question, How do they request for passport ?

Is it through email or DHL or Post ?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
lawrence2007 said:
Yes, its been four months since medicals but so far still waiting for PPR and keeping my fingers crossed.
I do not think there is a direct link between Medical and the Decision made, Third Status and Fourth lines appear in ECAS. I mean four months is not an indicator, I have seen people finish in 1 month after Medical results and others in 8 months. I think this period on the time line is the intersection between the final two processes,

Process (1) I do not think every VO in the world has a canadian doctor who understands Canadian Medical insurance system to review the medial exam results as the criteria for NON EDE means that your medical case should not create excessive demand on Canadian Health Insurance system more than the average Canadian Citizen "a Figure of USD 4,000 per year is the bench mark". This must be a centralized function in CIC and There must be a medical committee in CIC in Canada reviews all medical reports from all over the world. They should be able to clear Medical in 3-4 weeks (1 month). Bottom line, as long as they did not ask for further exams, Medical results are fine.

Process (2) As They will not process any application untill it is complete from all required documentation so why they are taking so long time. I think Processing invloves the longest steps which is the Security Checks. They will enquire from local police about your PCCs, talking to Interpol, talking to Anti Money laundry organizations and many local policy agencies to verify the accuracy of PCCs.

It depends on how many and which countries have you lived in more than 6 months and how many PCCs have you submitted d from what countries, which country you are originally from (Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan and Syria will take longer time due to local reasons), checking all your previous trips that you mentioned in your application, etc etc etc.

This process is the longest I think and it is out of their control and it the only explanation why different VO office aroun the world has different processing times as there are some local needed inputs. It normally takes a minimum of 4 months up till 12 months in some cases. This process starts before the medical from the point they say we started processing your application.

This is just my point of view and it may help you assess if your application will take more time or not, I know Mine will :)

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
Mohareb said:
Many thanks Zzzz for your reply,

I wish your observation is correct as I am so worried, another question, How do they request for passport ?

Is it through email or DHL or Post ?
Email

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
Mohareb said:
I do not think there is a direct link between Medical and the Decision made, Third Status and Fourth lines appear in ECAS. I mean four months is not an indicator, I have seen people finish in 1 month after Medical results and others in 8 months. I think this period on the time line is the intersection between the final two processes,

Process (1) I do not think every VO in the world has a canadian doctor who understands Canadian Medical insurance system to review the medial exam results as the criteria for NON EDE means that your medical case should not create excessive demand on Canadian Health Insurance system more than the average Canadian Citizen "a Figure of USD 4,000 per year is the bench mark". This must be a centralized function in CIC and There must be a medical committee in CIC in Canada reviews all medical reports from all over the world. They should be able to clear Medical in 3-4 weeks (1 month). Bottom line, as long as they did not ask for further exams, Medical results are fine.

Process (2) As They will not process any application untill it is complete from all required documentation so why they are taking so long time. I think Processing invloves the longest steps which is the Security Checks. They will enquire from local police about your PCCs, talking to Interpol, talking to Anti Money laundry organizations and many local policy agencies to verify the accuracy of PCCs.

It depends on how many and which countries have you lived in more than 6 months and how many PCCs have you submitted d from what countries, which country you are originally from (Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan and Syria will take longer time due to local reasons), checking all your previous trips that you mentioned in your application, etc etc etc.

This process is the longest I think and it is out of their control and it the only explanation why different VO office aroun the world has different processing times as there are some local needed inputs. It normally takes a minimum of 4 months up till 12 months in some cases. This process starts before the medical from the point they say we started processing your application.

This is just my point of view and it may help you assess if your application will take more time or not, I know Mine will :)
Very nice explanation and deep observation :)

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-11-2013
Mohareb said:

very well said :)

Elena Fabian

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Molson street, winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
April 26, 2011
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
April 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Aug 29, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 11, 2013
LANDED..........
19 Dec 2013
Zzzz said:
Via aramex....you'll get the intructions once you receive your PPR...

Goodlck!

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
Elena Fabian said:
Via aramex....you'll get the intructions once you receive your PPR...

Goodlck!
hey Elena! hows everything going with u ?? you got job? apartment, pr card?? hows weather?

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
Hi,

I hope everyone is waiting to know about immigration progress and looking for any communication from CIC on our case. We really need patience to get it and once we get it then it will be big achievement.

I have come across information (this information may be old for few members and may be new for some members), which is called GCMS (or CAIPS) notes, through which we can get the insight of our application. Means it's like a logging system/register where visa officer is capturing all his/her understanding/observations. Through this report we get all the steps/conclusion/verification taken by CIC officer on our file, even we also get to know what is happening behind the scene (it varies case to case).

You may find different threads which talks about CAIPS/GCMS notes, these may give you better understanding. I have read http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html (this thread started in Mar 2012 and some information has changed/updated, therefore please read complete thread to know update to date information).

Note: Now this report called GCMS but it's very common by the name of CAIPS notes. As this report meant for CIC, therefore has lots of codes, which might difficult to understand, but don't worry you can get all the help/knowledge on different thread how to read them.

How to get this report:
Outside Canada

If have any trusted relative/friend in Canada:
  • If you have any relative/friend in Canada (must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada), to whom you can trust to get your report/information.
    • It will cost them $5.
    • You just need to send consent form (of all dependents above 18 years) to your relative/friend.
    • With consent form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp ), they have to apply for Access to information and privacy.
    • They have to provide their proof of residence.
    • They can apply online or mail.
    • More information is available on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
    • It may take from 30 to 45 days (depend on case to case).

If don't have any trusted friend in Canada.

• • There are third party sites (companies), who can charge from $25 to $60 and provide CAIPS notes.
    • They may take 45 to 60 days.
    • Below are few links which can help or can google any other site.
    • http://www.visafile.info/
    • http://www.caips.ca/

In Canada

• • If you are in Canada then you can apply yourself to get CAIPs notes and it will be cost FREE.
    • If have any other dependent above 18 then need to sign consent form.
    • With consent form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp ), you have to apply for Access to information and privacy.
    • Have to provide proof of residence.
    • Can apply online or mail.
    • More information is available on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
    • It may take from 30 to 45 days (depend on case to case).

Mosby

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MPNP
AOR Received.
July 18, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2014, Ecas-Medicals Received: March 17, 2014
Hi everyone!

I haven't been active in the forum for a while and I'm happy to see the progress of some of us. :)

But I'm still waiting patiently for our Medical Request. Has anyone who received their AOR from CIO in July 2013 received their Medical Request already? I'm getting worried, it has been more than 6 months....

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mosby said:
Hi everyone!

I haven't been active in the forum for a while and I'm happy to see the progress of some of us. :)

But I'm still waiting patiently for our Medical Request. Has anyone who received their AOR from CIO in July 2013 received their Medical Request already? I'm getting worried, it has been more than 6 months....
im same timeline as you.. still no meds.

what is your ecas status?