VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
Phoem said:
I'm a Dubai resident, Filipino citizen.

Additional Docs Requested:
1. Original Marriage Certificate from NSO
2. CENOMAR from NSO (both applicant and spouse)
3. Updated UAE Police Clearance
4. Residency Address from 1998 to 2002

Cheers!

I Knew it! Thanks for the info..What is CENOMAR? I am a Filipino also & residing in Dubai. Are you a provincial nominee & what category?
God bless!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phoem said:
I'm a Dubai resident, Filipino citizen.

Additional Docs Requested:
1. Original Marriage Certificate from NSO
2. CENOMAR from NSO (both applicant and spouse)
3. Updated UAE Police Clearance
4. Residency Address from 1998 to 2002

Cheers!
if you had sent these documents with your application, the would sent you medical request instead of documents request

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
roayns said:
I Knew it! Thanks for the info..What is CENOMAR? I am a Filipino also & residing in Dubai. Are you a provincial nominee & what category?
God bless!!
CENOMAR - Certificate of No Marriage. Go to this site for more info. http://www.e-census.com.ph/
I'm a provincial nominee (family stream)

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
lemans207 said:
if you had sent these documents with your application, the would sent you medical request instead of documents request
I've sent a copy of our Marriage Contract (not the original). Now they require the original.
I did not send the CENOMAR as it was not required earlier. Original is also required.
Updated UAE Police Clearance (provided earlier) - This has expired so necessarily, they need an updated one.
Residency Address (provided earlier) - We provided only for the last ten years (not from the time we reach 18)

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
New update... ;D

AOR CIO - last week of Feb. 2013
Additional Doc. Request - mid of July 2013
ECAS - Now "IN PROCESS"
Application Received on mid of Jan. 2013
Started processing your application on mid of July 2013

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phoem said:
New update... ;D

AOR CIO - last week of Feb. 2013
Additional Doc. Request - mid of July 2013
ECAS - Now "IN PROCESS"
Application Received on mid of Jan. 2013
Started processing your application on mid of July 2013
I told you, if these required documents were sent with your application initially. it will be in process since long time. professional lawyers can help.
do you believe that I paid application fees + landing fees? It will save few months also.. according to my lawyer and I found later its true

milkshake

Jul 17, 2013
hi abu dhabi team, im from Abu Dhabi as well.

Newly join in this forum, can somebody help me to give an info regarding my PNP application in Manitoba

My question is how many more months it will take after I completed my medical (27 june 2013) here in Abu Dhabi?

Thank you in advance for your kind information.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
milkshake said:

Newly join in this forum, can somebody help me to give an info regarding my PNP application in Manitoba

My question is how many more months it will take after I completed my medical (27 june 2013) here in Abu Dhabi?

Hi milkshake,

I am also from Abu Dhabi and have done my medical on 11 July 2013, I applied under CSQ stream.

From the general feedback I got from different pages on this forum, it should take between 1 to 3 months hopefully !!

Good Luck :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milkshake said:

Hello Mike
Since when your waiting for your medical?
when did you get your AOR federal?

Venezio

Jul 15, 2012
Phoem said:
I've sent a copy of our Marriage Contract (not the original). Now they require the original.
I did not send the CENOMAR as it was not required earlier. Original is also required.
Updated UAE Police Clearance (provided earlier) - This has expired so necessarily, they need an updated one.
Residency Address (provided earlier) - We provided only for the last ten years (not from the time we reach 18)
Hi Phoem,

We have the same situation. In my case they ask for Updated police clearance and updated UAE residency visa (my company renewed mine last 2/2013). Ung isang nagmamarunong dyan, kesyo may abogado pang nalalaman malamang shunga yan. Natural, manghihingi ang ADVO nang updated to verify if andito pa din tayo nagrereside sa UAE.

Goodluck and I wish both of our application all the best.

milkshake

Jul 17, 2013
OsamaR said:
Hi milkshake,

I am also from Abu Dhabi and have done my medical on 11 July 2013, I applied under CSQ stream.

From the general feedback I got from different pages on this forum, it should take between 1 to 3 months hopefully !!

Good Luck :)
HI OSAMAR,

where are you from in AUH? really it will take 1 to 3 months.

You had ur interview here in AUH?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milkshake said:
hi, I completed my medical since 27th June 2013

did you apply also under MPNP
my question, when did you get you federal aor?

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
milkshake said:
HI OSAMAR,

where are you from in AUH? really it will take 1 to 3 months.

You had ur interview here in AUH?
Hi milkshake, my interview was in Istanbul.

I'm not sure how long it will take but from feedbacks from other members that AD visa office doesn't take much time to respond.

I will keep u posted if I hear any updates :)

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
Dear All

I got email from CIC to go for medical test for myself and family memebers within 60 days.

To give you background of my case. i recd first AOR from CIC on Dec31, 2012 and have not yet received second AOR so far from Abu Dhabi which is my visa office. i have also not applied for OWP. I am Ontario FSW pilot program provincial nominee applicant.

I am puzzled how i could get medical test request before getting second AOR. Also it says complete medical within 60 days. My family and i are travelling today to India and will come back here only after 45 days after school holidays. Is there anyway i can request an extension?

Is it possible to do medical in India if my visa office is Abu Dhabi or will it seem odd?

What are the fees for doing medical in india?

regards
princeofindia
lemans207 said:
usually MR is after 6-7 months from the AOR for new cases