+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP->PR via Express Entry ----- possibility of rejection by CIC?

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
This post scares me. I am sinp nominated and the only thing scaring me is the referrefer letter with job responsibilities matching noc. Why would ircc contradict with pnp approval of the job responsibilities ?
What happen, did you get PR?. What was your NOC

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
This post scares me. I am sinp nominated and the only thing scaring me is the referrefer letter with job responsibilities matching noc. Why would ircc contradict with pnp approval of the job responsibilities ?
Did you get the PR?

I've been nominated by Alberta for the PNP and already have the ITA. I'm in Alberta since July' 22, came on the closed work permit (ICT visa).

As per the IRCC rules, we can not use the same offer letter for PR which we used for the work permit application.
Alberta, on other hand, says that any continuous work experience would count (as a result I got my nomination).

My question is, would IRCC reject the application since I'll have to use the same offer letter?

This indeed is an example of the contradictory information hence a tad bit worried.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Did you get the PR?

I've been nominated by Alberta for the PNP and already have the ITA. I'm in Alberta since July' 22, came on the closed work permit (ICT visa).

As per the IRCC rules, we can not use the same offer letter for PR which we used for the work permit application.
Alberta, on other hand, says that any continuous work experience would count (as a result I got my nomination).

My question is, would IRCC reject the application since I'll have to use the same offer letter?

This indeed is an example of the contradictory information hence a tad bit worried.
Where have you read that? Offer letter is a letter which shows that a company has offered you a job, why would a company offers you again a job which you had already being doing? I had just one offer letter which I had used everywhere and I believe everyone use like that, until and unless you are referring to something else.

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Where have you read that? Offer letter is a letter which shows that a company has offered you a job, why would a company offers you again a job which you had already being doing? I had just one offer letter which I had used everywhere and I believe everyone use like that, until and unless you are referring to something else.
On the IRCC website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Your job offer must:

• be recent (usually less than 1 year old)
    • You can’t use the same job offer letter that you used to get your work permit.
  • be in writing