+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
How can I Check that, I don't even have received File Number yet ???/
I tried to check on this link, but it says that there is no information under my husband UCI number who is the main applicant for PR. It also says that it is possible that IRCC received the packaged but it has not been processed :( and we are still waiting for AOR. However, according to UPS the packaged was received on Nov 19, 2018

Xcell_aztec

Jan 12, 2019
I tried to check on this link, but it says that there is no information under my husband UCI number who is the main applicant for PR. It also says that it is possible that IRCC received the packaged but it has not been processed :( and we are still waiting for AOR. However, according to UPS the packaged was received on Nov 19, 2018
I guess you can only check for updates with AOR. I tried UCI but nothing came up. Obviously, they've not opened your application(but seems like a long time from when it was received though).
Did your husband still get the work permit extension?

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
I guess you can only check for updates with AOR. I tried UCI but nothing came up. Obviously, they've not opened your application(but seems like a long time from when it was received though).
Did your husband still get the work permit extension?
His work permit application is still in process. Processing time is around 80-90 days now. Hopefully, we expect to get AOR before. In fact, it seems that explanation letter sometimes helps to get a work permit without AOR. Let´s wait and see.