+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
After AOR how long we need to wait for getting the MR...?any idea....

What is your application status after AOR, likes:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check

23bm

Jan 26, 2019
Hi everyone! I got nominated for the OINP. Submitted application on 22nd November 2018. It was received on 23rd November 2018. Still waiting for AOR. How long does it usually take?

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everybody. I have a question regarding my husband work permit. He is the main applicant for PR. He received a letter from Manitoba Nominee Program along with a letter to extend his work permit because his work permit expired Dec 2018. We applied for his new work permit without AOR from IRCC because they have not opened our file yet. Is possible for him to get that work permit, without AOR from IRCC because he has a support letter and letter for nomination from Manitoba Province? I appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Xcell_aztec

Jan 12, 2019
Hi everybody. I have a question regarding my husband work permit. He is the main applicant for PR. He received a letter from Manitoba Nominee Program along with a letter to extend his work permit because his work permit expired Dec 2018. We applied for his new work permit without AOR from IRCC because they have not opened our file yet. Is possible for him to get that work permit, without AOR from IRCC because he has a support letter and letter for nomination from Manitoba Province? I appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Not sure how exactly that's gonna play out. Have you guys tried calling CIC? They should be able to advise you better

Reactions: Perso

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hii everyone need little help
I got my aor on January 15,2019 I applied federal file through immigration consultant I need to know that show I link my file with My cic account or should I always check on online tool because consultant did not tell me to link my file he said if you link that third party means consultant will be removed from the process so should I keep it like that or should I link
And second thing is on the next day of my file he sent my pcc of two countries and my landing fees so how long it take to appear on my account???
Anybody able to answer?

23bm

Jan 26, 2019
Okay, that's amazing. Was it OINP? Which stream? And did you get an e-mail or receive a hardcopy in your post?