Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
PPR today!!!!! :) You will all get yours soon.. Patience is a virtue :)

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 17, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 18, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on July 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on July 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. Medical results have been received.
It is your ghost update. I only have 5 lines in ecas, but got Application/profile update in GCkey a few days ago.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
yay. congrats. finally. so happy for you.

Thank you Prince! Its nice to see you still active in this thread answering inquiries even though you already got your visa :) Keep it up.. you can help a lot of applicants :)

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thank you Prince! Its nice to see you still active in this thread answering inquiries even though you already got your visa :) Keep it up.. you can help a lot of applicants :)
i can understand everyone need support i been through same long wait and i was seeking help everywhere and lot of people help me now it is my responsibility to help everyone. helping is not a bad thing. :)

Reactions: pembinagirl

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
i can understand everyone need support i been through same long wait and i was seeking help everywhere and lot of people help me now it is my responsibility to help everyone. helping is not a bad thing. :)

You are right! God bless your good heart :)

Pasigue

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
It is your ghost update. I only have 5 lines in ecas, but got Application/profile update in GCkey a few days ago.
I think that was last year.
Called cic early this afternoon.. no agent voice propt..they say they processing my background check. Atleast an update last time i checked they not started my background check

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
I think that was last year.
Called cic early this afternoon.. no agent voice propt..they say they processing my background check. Atleast an update last time i checked they not started my background check
Did you get profile update in GCkey recently?

curiouswhatif

Mar 8, 2019
Passport sent in on 29 Apr 2019, Passport received on 30 Apr 2019. Application approved on gc key on 6th May ... & i still haven’t gotten my passport back yet. Worst part I don’t even have the tracking number to track the package ... !!